The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vardy has been nominated for the Ballon D'Or as part of the shortlist. (Mahrez as well, of course)

I think the major thing that has surprised me is that he's the first English player since Wayne Rooney to be nominated 4 years ago... what the actual hell is going on with English football?

Only 3 keepers in the 30. Surely another 1 or 2 were worthy.

That's a problem they and the PL need to solve, because they way QPR just flagrantly broke the rules and said "**** ya later lads" on the way up was a disgrace

City were pretty flagrant in their disregard for FFP rules back in 2013. The FA should have punished them severely but took no action IIRC.

City were pretty flagrant in their disregard for FFP rules back in 2013. The FA should have punished them severely but took no action IIRC.

The FA doesn't have any rules relating to FFP. Doh!!!!

Geez, and you're one of the first to say obsessed to me. You really do rattle on about City a lot.
Despite the fact mine is aimed at a detestable club :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know who they beat? Pretty sure it was a last minute penalty from memory haha

Thought they had two away wins now, might just be two wins in a row.

Yeah, 2-1 away win to Reading had a last gasp Ayew penalty to win it. They also beat Fulham on the weekend so 2 wins on the bounce.

Be interesting to see how he goes this weekend - facing his ex club and Villa's chief rivals in the Brum derby.

Just read this pretty accurate description of jod23 on another board on here :D

There's a dude that catches the Mandurah line from somewhere South of the first two stops that doesn't own anything that isn't Liverpool FC related. Normally I don't pay much attention to the weirdos on the train but a grown man in full football kit (I'm not talking long socks and boots but replica shirt, training shorts etc.) that dresses his toddler the same stands out. I'm usually too early to catch him but have seen him a few times and he must have an entire wardrobe full of the stuff. I think someone needs to have the talk with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back