The on topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and PSG are the only clubs who spend more than Utd. Mou seems to want nearly unlimited funds to sign players and these are the only 2 clubs that can provide that to him.
We don't have unlimited funds, and we wouldnt be remotely interested in replacing Pep with Mourinho.

As far as us being an option for him, we arent.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
We don't have unlimited funds, and we wouldnt be remotely interested in replacing Pep with Mourinho.

As far as us being an option for him, we arent.

You certainly spend money like a club with unlimited funds. Never said you were interested in hiring Mou - I pointed out the only two clubs who spend more money than Utd is PSG & City.

Toon officially up for sale and some talk a sale could be done by Christmas. Happy days!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rafa was involved in the push to get rid of Hicks / Gillet at LFC which cost him his job ultimately. He wasn't happy with Ashley in the summer window either which possibly influenced Ashley' s decision to sell up.
Ashley has been looking to sell for years.

To some extent Rafa has helped make the club sellable but he hasn't had an actual say in making him sell it.

They've been unsellable (in Ashley's view) until now I'd say for probably 2-3 years
Which is stupid, that's just Ashley saying no one's offering what he wants. Same as our owners saying clubs aren't attractive outside the PL despite Barnsley and wigan getting sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back