The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A year for a hip injury is a little far fetched.
It's confirmed he had surgery on both hips. Not really far fethched at all.

The thing I find amusing about this particular conspiracy theory is that surely if he had have received a year suspension for taking drugs it would be all over the news, every journo would know and there would be leaks regarding it left, right and centre. He would have had to be referred to a heap of different judicial bodies and gone through the respective processes.

The thing I find amusing about this particular conspiracy theory is that surely if he had have received a year suspension for taking drugs it would be all over the news, every journo would know and there would be leaks regarding it left, right and centre. He would have had to be referred to a heap of different judicial bodies and gone through the respective processes.
and yet it happens in the AFL regularly

No one knew about berahinos until west Brom disclosed it.

Doesn't help when the club is so cryptic with their injury like we are
Mind you, he did post instagram pics a few months apart of him in a hospital bed after his two separate surgeries. That would be a pretty elaborate setup if he was covering a drug ban.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see how a drug ban can be kept quiet. There will surely be a leak from the FA and/or the player's club. Anf why would the FA help in keeping a drug ban quiet? It seems far fetched to me.

Berahino?

It wasn't kept quiet for long. Lamela has been out for a year - I find it hard to believe that all parties have kept a drug ban secret for that long.
months and months? it wouldn't have come out at all had he not had a transfer

I suppose it is possible, however unlikely. Is there any real evidence to support a Lamela drug ban?
he's a cokehead who's been away for exactly, not close to, but exactly 12 months and hasn't been in the country for most of it.

he's a cokehead who's been away for exactly, not close to, but exactly 12 months and hasn't been in the country for most of it.

Leaving the country to recover from long term injuries is not unusual at all. Nobody knows if he is a cokehead and 12 months out could be entirely coincidental. Not enough for me to believe in the drug ban conspiracy.

Spent time training at Roma.
Who knows if it's true but a year for hip injuries to me is as equally suspect as the other option.

Leaving the country to recover from long term injuries is not unusual at all. Nobody knows if he is a cokehead and 12 months out could be entirely coincidental. Not enough for me to believe in the drug ban conspiracy.
images-8.jpg

Look at those eyes! He either had a pregame bump or he eats children for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back