The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol I'm not surprised to this coming from Arsenal and Liverpool fans. Neither side has seen a quality defensive midfielder in years. I doubt they even remember what one looks like. Peak Parker would walk into both sides as they currently are because it's exactly what they need.

I am not rattled enough to go for the man first up and search for someone's post history, I'm sorry I get to you so much that you have to call me silly nicknames, I feel special

Btw, that search result shows me mentioning Spurs fans a whopping 15 times for the past year, loooool if that qualifies for obsession then someone need to do a search on you with Liverpool and Hawthorn, or Woolwich

You're full of crap most of the time you say it though. Maybe hanging out with Dylan8 is more for you.
NFI how we even got on to Parker in the first place. Random.

I'm sorry someone's football opinion on an internet forum get to you so much, would you like a safe space where you'd be less #rattled?

I hardly even talk about Spurs, no need to be overly sensitive

I'm sorry someone's football opinion on an internet forum get to you so much, would you like a safe space where you'd be less #rattled?

I hardly even talk about Spurs, no need to be overly sensitive
I just don't tolerate crap. You waffle on with it constantly, any time one person disagrees you slate the collective.
Again I'm still unsure the reason we're even discussing Parker or who brought it up. Maybe we should just move on and discuss something worthwhile for a change.

I just don't tolerate crap. You waffle on with it constantly, any time one person disagrees you slate the collective.
You finished sooking yet? I mean, pretty all of us know and acknowledge Parker was England's greatest ever midfielder when he played for Charlton

Well you tolerate yourself

No need to melt, it's just a discussion about football players, it was a pretty normal level headed discussion until you interjected. Why so serious?

I've even said good things about Scott Parker the past few pages, I said he's a good player, dunno what even the problem is. If it triggers you so much then I guess we'll stop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you tolerate yourself

No need to melt, it's just a discussion about football players, it was a pretty normal level headed discussion until you interjected. Why so serious?

I've even said good things about Scott Parker the past few pages, I said he's a good player, dunno what even the problem is. If it triggers you so much then I guess we'll stop
On reflection I went too far so will drop it.

I’d have Parker over Barry or Milner any day of the week. Barry and Milner were both hacks that made my heart sink every time they were named in an England lineup. Parker I’d put on a par with Carrick, although Carrick did it for longer and didn’t suffer as many injuries

As for Henderson, he had one good season at Sunderland and followed that up with a decent season at Liverpool and has turned to gash since. He can’t play a forward pass and is currently the most conservative player out there. If England start with him at the WC we are done

I don’t really understand why Moomba is taking the piss out of Scott Parker. City could only dream about signing a player like him before the oil cash rolled in. Money does turn people into arrogant tossers it seems.
Was discussed in here years ago. Certainly didnt dream of signing him back then, so as much as you want to turn everything back to money my opinion hasnt changed at all.

He was a decent player, used to play to the crowd (1 minute into every game and he's picking himself off the ground pretending to be exhausted before battling on the brave soldier). Was not even a decent squad player at a title challenging team but did well at Spurs to be fair.

I’d have Parker over Barry or Milner any day of the week. Barry and Milner were both hacks that made my heart sink every time they were named in an England lineup. Parker I’d put on a par with Carrick, although Carrick did it for longer and didn’t suffer as many injuries
Carrick is different to all 3 of those players

He wasn’t great at Chelsea, probably the wrong move at the wrong time for him. Brilliant at West Ham and followed that up with a great first season at Spurs. Turning point of that season ironically for both our clubs was Balotelli stamping on Parker and somehow remaining on the pitch to score an injury time winner. Bale-Modric-Parker-Lennon, great midfield that was

As for Henderson, he had one good season at Sunderland and followed that up with a decent season at Liverpool and has turned to gash since. He can’t play a forward pass and is currently the most conservative player out there. If England start with him at the WC we are done
Pretty much the last game that Henderson played before injury he played a fantastic 40 yard ball right down the centre splitting the defense for I think Salah to score.

So yeah he does play forward passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back