The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not what he said.

He also accused the campaigners at AFTV of profiting off Arsenal losses. **** those assholes.
Isn't he petty much saying that the demand to win was too much?

He pretty much said that the people on AFTV aren't real fans because they only want to profit off failure. Given that each and every one of them spends thousands of pounds on tickets and flights all around the country and Europe, most of whom have been fans of the club long before Bellerin was there I find that disrespectful tbh and out of order to question whether they're real fans. Robbie does make a pretty good case in that video in his reply imo.

Of course the losses are probably where Robbie makes most of his money. The views on the videos after a loss would probably be way higher than after wins since people watch to see the melts. But to criticise blokes like DT, Troopz, and Claude who fork out their own money to go to every game whether it be in the league or cups, home or away, England or Europe, and say they are not real fans is complete and utter stupidity and a complete lack of class.

Of course the losses are probably where Robbie makes most of his money. The views on the videos after a loss would probably be way higher than after wins since people watch to see the melts. But to criticise blokes like DT, Troopz, and Claude who fork out their own money to go to every game whether it be in the league or cups, home or away, England or Europe, and say they are not real fans is complete and utter stupidity and a complete lack of class.
Show me a quote where he said they are not real fans.

Interesting that along with criticising Arsenal fan TV and saying they're not really fans, Hector Bellerin has also said that Alexis Sanchez winner mentality got to be too much for the other players.

Not sure I'd want to hear our players complaining about a winners mentality being too much tbh. (INB4 Hehe Spurs and a winners mentality).

Edit: And Robbie has responded. He makes some fair points imo. I actually think Bellerin's comments were a little out of order.

Yeah Bellerins comments sounded a little narrow minded, the way Robbie read them out.

Gotta love YouTube the day a video gets uploaded, ads ads ads...

Top goal scorers (all comps) top 5 leagues in Europe.

33 - Kane
30 - Salah
29 - Aguero
28 - Neymar
28 - Cavani
27 - Messi

Interesting list that. Usually it's Messi/Ronaldo. Now the top three spots are PL players.
It will be interesting to see if Salah can maintain this kind of form next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

more details on the WBA incident..

most bizarre act since Ray Parlour stole luggage from Gatwick airport..

Gareth Barry surprises me but what surprises me more is that Boaz Myhill is still at West Brom. I haven't heard of him for years.

Gareth Barry surprises me but what surprises me more is that Boaz Myhill is still at West Brom. I haven't heard of him for years.

He had so much promise and he has basically destroyed his career. Earned a lot, sure, but he was an absolutely outstanding keeper with us.

VRVfOoa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back