The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for Conn to talk about the financial irregularities at his mate's FC United.

I guess morals have always been quite a flexible thing to some.
He's gone awfully silent on that despite many bringing it to his attention. That place has completely imploded.

Do Liverpool have any shady part owners? Fenway seems about as clean as you're likely to get for billionaires, but who knows. Happy to be corrected if they are scumbag criminals. Most likely still better than some other clubs with more than nefarious owners.
just commodity traders i think.

Do Liverpool have any shady part owners? Fenway seems about as clean as you're likely to get for billionaires, but who knows. Happy to be corrected if they are scumbag criminals. Most likely still better than some other clubs with more than nefarious owners.
Worse they are hedge fund managers.

There's a lot of stuff in the papers linking Heath, the paedophile, to a lot of bad stories at Chelsea and Leyton Orient. The cvvnt died in the 80s unfortunately.

Apparently LO knew about what Heath was up to and didnt warn Chelsea when he joined them.

Also theres rumours that this could affect dozens of clubs as its a common practice for insurance companies to advise clubs to offer compensation and keep things confidential. Sad stuff.

Surprised the police turned the accuser away too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sigh, the annual 'Messi-Ronaldo' praisefest is upon us again, and this time in two flavours. I still half wonder if 90% of it just consider it to be the best player award without any consideration of the best season, which is what the ball is meant to signify, because they all seem to be voting on reputation. (Just like how Messi wins these player of the tournament awards despite not even being the best player of the tournament, it's just all on reputation.)

It's almost like that 3rd spot is just to award the winner of the guy that isn't 'Messi or Ronaldo' because no one will ever be on their level, you 'mortal' loser.

You would think this season will be different... no, of course not. Same old, same old. Never mind the chaps that actually had golden seasons in teams that aren't half as blessed as Real or Barca, don't even think about it if you're a defender or a goalkeeper, this is the annual 'Messi v Ronaldo' fight, that's all it is, and that's all it will ever be.

Sigh, the annual 'Messi-Ronaldo' praisefest is upon us again, and this time in two flavours. I still half wonder if 90% of it just consider it to be the best player award without any consideration of the best season, which is what the ball is meant to signify, because they all seem to be voting on reputation. (Just like how Messi wins these player of the tournament awards despite not even being the best player of the tournament, it's just all on reputation.)

It's almost like that 3rd spot is just to award the winner of the guy that isn't 'Messi or Ronaldo' because no one will ever be on their level, you 'mortal' loser.

You would think this season will be different... no, of course not. Same old, same old. Never mind the chaps that actually had golden seasons in teams that aren't half as blessed as Real or Barca, don't even think about it if you're a defender or a goalkeeper, this is the annual 'Messi v Ronaldo' fight, that's all it is, and that's all it will ever be.
Bale is the only other chap that could have a case for being on the podium, he would take Messi's place.

Falcao was earning tax fee income in Monaco was he not? Or did the FFF / French revenue service change that ruling? I seem to remember the rest of Ligue 1 clubs complaining about international players earning tax free contracts.
i dont think falcao had to play tax, but monaco the club did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back