The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CR7 carrying them in the qualifiers, and getting the winnings goals in the knockout stages to get into the final. But nice injury trolls salty Pool kids

It must burn knowing he delivered 3 EPL titles in a row while Pool are still hanging for 1.

Looks like the leader of CR7's fan group is having a little tantrum.

Nothing compares to the burn that you must suffer in the knowledge that Ronaldo has one 1 La Liga title in the last 6 years while Messi has one 4 of them.
It drives you nuts that Crynaldo has been permanently in Messi's shadow.

And it's not an injury troll - Portugal looked a better side with Ronaldo off the pitch. It's what won them the cup final.

Looks like the leader of CR7's fan group is having a little tantrum.

Nothing compares to the burn that you must suffer in the knowledge that Ronaldo has one 1 La Liga title in the last 6 years while Messi has one 4 of them.
It drives you nuts that Crynaldo has been permanently in Messi's shadow.

And it's not an injury troll - Portugal looked a better side with Ronaldo off the pitch. It's what won them the cup final.
Lol @ Messi's trophy haul with just 1 team and comparing it to the legendary CR7.

Comparing Messi and Ronaldo is like comparing Jab Watson and Sam Mitchell.
So exactly the same? Jab = campaigner. Sammy = campaigner.

So you're saying Messi and CR7 are both campaigners. Interesting development..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still never understand the Messi v Ronaldo comparisons. Ronaldo is very, very good. But then there is Messi.

Messi stands alone.
Because its really what they represent overall

Messi is Barcajax trained and the personification of that method and also is the talented one who can do anything (He still works hard mind you)

Ronaldo is Manchester United/English/SAF trained and is about fast breaks, killer counter attacks and pure force who has worked his arse off to be the best (still quite talented)

Ronaldo is better at tax evasion. I'll give him that.
I dunno Messi is also good at being dodgy with his tax returns

Not so sure Messi is good at dodgy tax returns with him getting done a kipper by the Spanish taxman lol
His dad let him down.

But why are all Barca and Real players avoiding taxes.

Martin Odergaards dad came out and said he got offered the same thing but he rejected it

Cy0cAFrWQAEkeeP.jpg

sharing tax fraud secrets like all besties.

I still never understand the Messi v Ronaldo comparisons. Ronaldo is very, very good. But then there is Messi.

Messi stands alone.
I disagree.

Just a personal preference though really. Aren't their records pretty similar?

Either way, I can't split them. Not sure why you'd want to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back