MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

unrelated but **** me can the big Mummie put away a line.
It's a witchetty-grub sized chunk, that's for sure. I know he's a huge man, but still!

Aint no comeback for Mumford this year. Will be lucky to hang on to his GWS coaching contract too now that is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.

That's a fair line.

**** I'd love to have a crack at that :D

On someone else's coin but. What's with every campaigner doing coke anyway. Was all wippa back in inverloch and you wouldn't be hitting lines like that

No way rack the Mummy was snorting is pure. IF it was that would be about a grand in one line there. Unless they are in Peru or something then yeah they would probably be at that level by now haha

On someone else's coin but. What's with every campaigner doing coke anyway. Was all wippa back in inverloch and you wouldn't be hitting lines like that
Coke has become crazy big now, its rep took a hit after the 80s but now people see it as essentially harmless. Genuinely heading to problem territory again, which is sad.

Coke has become crazy big now, its rep took a hit after the 80s but now people see it as essentially harmless. Genuinely heading to problem territory again, which is sad.

I'm Melbourne too? Everyone was on the ice and wippa when I was young. Literally never even saw coke until I was in Canada. Saw plenty of pingas piff and shardz though #boyzzzzzzz

Last edited:
I'm Melbourne too? Everyone was on the ice and wippa when I was young. Literally never even saw come until I was in Canada. Saw plenty of pingas piff and shardz though #boyzzzzzzz
Yep, enormous in Melbourne now. Ubiquitous. People don't recognise what a coke habit is anymore, there's no danger signs. If you're craving gear then you probably have a problem, if you're using it to have a good night out then that seems pretty much fine. But people don't realise there's a difference. Better coke than ice, but still.

Yep, enormous in Melbourne now. Ubiquitous. People don't recognise what a coke habit is anymore, there's no danger signs. If you're craving gear then you probably have a problem, if you're using it to have a good night out then that seems pretty much fine. But people don't realise there's a difference. Better coke than ice, but still.

Not that I'm advocating drug use kids ...but having tried both I don't know why you'd waste your coin on the highly addictive and frankly s**t coke when you could get some speed and get actual results.
Surprising it's infiltrated melbourne, thought the main reason it hadn't was it was too expensive for the average punter

Reckon once you start working full time, whippa just leaves you feeling s**t for too long- usually come down until the Wednesday or Thursday when I get into that stuff. Way way better bang for your buck though.

Reckon once you start working full time, whippa just leaves you feeling s**t for too long- usually come down until the Wednesday or Thursday when I get into that stuff. Way way better bang for your buck though.

Canadians don't really do strong drugs outside of their weed.
They always ask me what's it like doing ice or speed compared to coke.

Cokes like having beers with your mates over here. Very social, lot of people do it here and it doesn't cause alot of trouble
Speed and Ice is like doing shots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back