MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

* me, I just watched the highlights of the six.

Hard leads.
Contested mark against Hartigan.
Using his pace to burn his opponents.

Where the * was that for the last nine ******* years Jack

**** me, I just watched the highlights of the six.

Hard leads.

Where the **** was that for the last nine ******* years Jack

I'll say it again mate, who cares
He was comfortable at Melbourne and he was never going to reach any heights. Would have let his career drift along and if anything this actually vindicates trading him.

The fact he never did that once in a pre or regular game at Melbourne and then has in 2 at Port shows ******* lazy and disrespectful he was to this club. Good luck to him I won't be taking any interest in his career

Mitch Clark kicked 6 in the corresponding fixture in 2015 then proceeded to do * all. Still, 6 goals straight against the Crows is a nice effort.

I hope Watts does OK at Port, but not too well, because then we'll look like *******s for pushing him out the door.

Hard leads.

I'll say it again mate, who cares
He was comfortable at Melbourne and he was never going to reach any heights. Would have let his career drift along and if anything this actually vindicates trading him.

The fact he never did that once in a pre or regular game at Melbourne and then has in 2 at Port shows ******* lazy and disrespectful he was to this club. Good luck to him I won't be taking any interest in his career

Give it a spell then mate.

Hard leads.

Come on mate - let’s not try pretend he didn’t have his good moments here.

Not as many as we would have liked, but remember that we got rid of him.

Watched the game and Jack played very well but i'd suspect he wouldn't have tried as hard if he was playing for us on Thursday night.

We did the right thing trading Watts, not just for us but for him too. He has something to prove and will need that drive to continue to play at his best, something unfortunately he couldn't get at our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the game and Jack played very well but i'd suspect he wouldn't have tried as hard if he was playing for us on Thursday night.

We did the right thing trading Watts, not just for us but for him too. He has something to prove and will need that drive to continue to play at his best, something unfortunately he couldn't get at our club.

Agreed. Leaving and having to prove himself at a new club was always going to be the motivator he needed. Whether he can maintain it throughout the course of a season (and more) is another question. I suspect not, but we'll see.

Mitch Clark kicked 6 in the corresponding fixture in 2015 then proceeded to do **** all. Still, 6 goals straight against the Crows is a nice effort.

I hope Watts does OK at Port, but not too well, because then we'll look like *******s for pushing him out the door.
? Clark was a gun for us when not injured

Almost nothing more certain.

Ahahaha
Pretty much a lock isn’t it?
I really wouldn’t be surprised
His got the ability to be a insane footballer, hi skills are 100% elite

But as topkent said, who cares?
Good on him and good luck

Im tipping Bailey Fritsch to match Watts output or better. He may not be able help in the ruck but looks to be more willing to put his body on the line to get the ball and to tackle. And im tipping he is cheaper on the salary cap (even with paying 15% of Watts contract). I wonder if we got rid of Wattd because we were confident of landing Fritsch?

Im tipping Bailey Fritsch to match Watts output or better. He may not be able help in the ruck but looks to be more willing to put his body on the line to get the ball and to tackle. And im tipping he is cheaper on the salary cap (even with paying 15% of Watts contract). I wonder if we got rid of Wattd because we were confident of landing Fritsch?
Eh, if Watts was here he'd be playing every week. Fritsch or no Fritsch. We got rid of him because Goodwin doesn't like his attitude.

Good on Watts. If he goes well I’m happy for him. But I feel he will still be inconsistent. He was not very good in game one. He showed over his career at Melbourne he was inconsistent in effort and output. And that frustrated the hell out of everyone in and out of the club.

I think once we decided to move watts on we firmly targeted Fritsch and I think he’ll be a very good pickup. He has shown some good signs and looks like he’ll consistently give us effort. We probably would have picked him up with or without watts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back