MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the substance wasn't cocaine, clearly not a good look. But is anyone else shocked by what this guy is supposedly getting up to outside of footy? I honestly thought he was a straight lace lace mummy's boy who always did the right thing off the field. Does not come across as this drug/sex fuelled party boy at all. The few times I've met him out on the town, he's honestly been super cool to talk to and has not come across as the person he is showing. Colin Sylvia/Brent Moloney. Absolutely could see that. I just couldn't see Watts being similar off field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only he wasn't a Port Adelaide footy player, he'd be great company and seems to attract some pretty good-looking women and has a lot of fun. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to approach his football commitments with as much enthusiasm!!! But he's still a lucky bloke!

If only he wasn't a Port Adelaide footy player, he'd be great company and seems to attract some pretty good-looking women and has a lot of fun. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to approach his football commitments with as much enthusiasm!!! But he's still a lucky bloke!
Sublime kick too.

Wattys loves them toits
Good on him, round 1 I’ll see him at men’s gallery after the game, he can shout the pook

Attachments

• F26AE5AC-704B-4430-B068-5ABC2046FDA3.jpeg
    F26AE5AC-704B-4430-B068-5ABC2046FDA3.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 170
I dunno, seems like he’s enjoyed himself to be honest
This is true.

He must be racking his brains though, trying to recall what video footage might be out there from god only knows when. Because posting Watts doing something silly seems to have caught on of late.

Why is he always "Jack Watts, former Demon"?

I thought he was still on an AFL list?
Because picking him in the draft will still always be our * up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back