MFC Fans Only The One and only Jesse Hogan thread- Talk all things about the Hulk in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dark Avenger

All Australian
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is it cause it was started by me and not LP?
Mate, as long as its not one of your large lettered red font melt threads you can start as many threads as you like.

I just found it funny that after pages of discussing Hogan in an unrelated thread talk dryed up once there was a thread created to discuss Hogan.

MarcMaverick

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans
Thread starter #11
Mate, as long as its not one of your large lettered red font melt threads you can start as many threads as you like.

I just found it funny that after pages of discussing Hogan in an unrelated thread talk dryed up once there was a thread created to discuss Hogan.
Well its because there were some threads in particular the KK thread that was being derailed by what was going on with Jesse so I decided like LP the year ago with Jack Watts to put a Jesse Hogan thread in order to get things on track with other thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #13
Well its because there were some threads in particular the KK thread that was being derailed by what was going on with Jesse so I decided like LP the year ago with Jack Watts to put a Jesse Hogan thread in order to get things on track with other thread.
It’s fine MM - no reason why there can’t be a separate Hogan thread. Watts and Toumpas both had threads after they left for a bit while people want to continue discussion.

Top Bottom