MFC Fans Only The One and only Jesse "Hollywood" Hogan Heel turn thread- GWS Grey and Orange 4 Lyfe. Brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the cops turned up to do a routine check in on him, like they all do in quarantine. He notified the police that he had been visited by a friend but hadn't left the premises. Then he contacted Freo to let them know

Nice of him to be so forthcoming. Everyone else in Australia lies to the cops, he just admits to having an illegal Wellington.

Apparently the cops turned up to do a routine check in on him, like they all do in quarantine. He notified the police that he had been visited by a friend but hadn't left the premises. Then he contacted Freo to let them know

No doubt he did the wrong thing but this is a beat up. A slap on the wrist for being a bit naive

Everyone needs a friend like hogan has stinger 😜

Sounds like he f’ed a b*tch. Fair Play
Gotta say TK, English can be a remarkably beautiful language when in the hands of a true craftsman. Hats off

Last edited:
Gotta say TK, English can be a remarkably beautiful language when in the hands of a true craftsman. Hats off
Tbf don't even remember posting it, did not make it home from the pub till 4 am

yeah worked out for Victoria didn't it? just ******* a b*tch in quarantine...

Considering the level of talent he can assess, probably worth it ,😂

yeah worked out for Victoria didn't it? just ******* a b*tch in quarantine...
Apples and oranges tbh

On a serious note why would the WA government make people who are coming from a state with almost no covid cases and have effectively already been in quarantine there enter in to another isolation upon arriving in WA?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Apples and oranges tbh

On a serious note why would the WA government make people who are coming from a state with almost no covid cases and have effectively already been in quarantine there enter in to another isolation upon arriving in WA?

Because McGowan is a jackass. Epidemiologists are saying his targets are unachievable.

Because McGowan is a jackass. Epidemiologists are saying his targets are unachievable.
call him whatever you want but work is going crazy havent seen this much work since the last massive boom. get to live a pretty normal life over here. he can keep his unachievable targets. im sure Victoria has been an awesome place to live having no targets.

Apples and oranges tbh

Victoria has only just got their numbers down and stabilised. For the other states with low numbers for a long time now it doesn’t make much sense. WA’s most popular premier ever at the moment though so his blanket hard border rules are working for him politically.

call him whatever you want but work is going crazy havent seen this much work since the last massive boom. get to live a pretty normal life over here. he can keep his unachievable targets. im sure Victoria has been an awesome place to live having no targets.
I’m in the ACT and it’s virtually normal here too. But shutting a third of the country off indefinitely isn’t just problematic, but may well seriously kick off a WAxit movement long term. Turning into the populism for short term political gain will do long term damage to the federation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in the ACT and it’s virtually normal here too. But shutting a third of the country off indefinitely isn’t just problematic, but may well seriously kick off a WAxit movement long term. Turning into the populism for short term political gain will do long term damage to the federation.
Mate, without turning this into a s**t-spewing politics forum, the whole country’s been sliding into a populist idiocracy for the best part of living memory. Given that we boost most of our ideas from the US and UK it’s not looking great into the future either.
Just quietly, I'd love to see Hoges lead a WAxit movement with that as his slogan

"Stuff the Federation. I wanna go to the pubs"
I’d go with: “I ****ed a bitch. Fair play.”

Love the fact his lawyer blamed a "dry spell", fantastic stuff.

Yeah it's not cheap but if I had his salary I'd be dropping that on ladies regularly.
judge should have let him off just for the lawyer having the balls to use that as an excuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back