MFC Fans Only The One and only Jesse "Hollywood" Hogan Heel turn thread- GWS Grey and Orange 4 Lyfe. Brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably could have tied it in with mental health these days
don't get me wrong, if I was the judge I would have thrown the book at him for using a 'dry spell' as an excuse.

But as a normal bloke I can't help but think the judge should have let him off for that golden excuse.

Piss weak, drink a Caesar and jump back on the wagon.
I don’t think I know what a Caesar is. I don’t think I want to. I am never drinking again as long as I live. My head hurts. Actually pretty much everything hurts and I may be dying. Ogodogodogodogod PG

don't get me wrong, if I was the judge I would have thrown the book at him for using a 'dry spell' as an excuse.

But as a normal bloke I can't help but think the judge should have let him off for that golden excuse.
It's a piss funny excuse, imagine getting a high priced lawyer and that's the best he can come up with haha

I don’t think I know what a Caesar is. I don’t think I want to. I am never drinking again as long as I live. My head hurts. Actually pretty much everything hurts and I may be dying. Ogodogodogodogod PG
Bloody Mary I've been reliably informed by me guest.

At least until next weekend

It's a piss funny excuse, imagine getting a high priced lawyer and that's the best he can come up with haha
His lawyer then asks the judge if he can proceed to approach him.

Walks up to the judge and hads him three nude pics of some 10/10 looking chick

I rest my case your honor!

yep, i'm concerned for that blokes future in law practice if he continues to tell the truth. 'my client badly needed a root and was thinking with his dick your honour'.

Funnily enough "thinking with my puss" is working suprisingly well for Gladys Berejiklian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

judge should have let him off just for the lawyer having the balls to use that as an excuse
Surprised he didn't go with the Topkent defence, aka "He ****ed a bitch. Fair play."

Lots of judges are men and lots of them are sex pests. Lawyers tend to know their judges and cater their arguments to them. :moustache:

Apparently Richmond think they can fix Hogan, i would be filthy if they pick him up for next to nothing and he ends up living up to his potential.

Think hw is more than likely to end up at GWS or Sydney.

Apparently Richmond think they can fix Hogan, i would be filthy if they pick him up for next to nothing and he ends up living up to his potential.

Think hw is more than likely to end up at GWS or Sydney.
After the shot of the Tigers player getting a bag from his guy in the crowd that’s probably not the best idea

Pls share
All over big footy and the internet. Search Jayden Short.

After the shot of the Tigers player getting a bag from his guy in the crowd that’s probably not the best idea
haha just saw that, not to mention some of the vids that have come out of their afterparty. Certainly appealing to Hoges but not sure the Tigers need to add anymore limelight.

haha just saw that, not to mention some of the vids that have come out of their afterparty. Certainly appealing to Hoges but not sure the Tigers need to add anymore limelight.
They've had King, Tuck, Martin, Cousins etc. Not sure it hurts your repretation like clubs pretend.

All over big footy and the internet. Search Jayden Short.

Apparently it was a 'watch'.

(I've just watched the clip - think they might actually be genuine with that one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back