MFC Fans Only The One and only Jesse "Hollywood" Hogan Heel turn thread- GWS Grey and Orange 4 Lyfe. Brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't really excuse his poor second efforts, blasting teammates and sooking to the umpires.. Has never gotten it out of his game.

Would say though that both Freo & GWS have used him incorrectly from what I have seen. His biggest value at Melbourne IMO was his ability to work up the ground and get involved on the wing/half forward, then work back toward goal. Whether he no longer has the fitness to play like this I'm not sure, but not surprised plonking him in the goal square and dumping it on his head hasn't worked out.

Hoges looked the same as when he played for us still. You'd think a coach somewhere would have given him some home truths.
I think he could have been a great player but his growth was stunted when he was in our system and looks to have never recovered.

Last night wasn’t his best game but I think he’s looked pretty good at GWS this year and capable of kicking a bag at some stage in the next few weeks. He’s definitely going to only improve when they can add Toby Greene back to the side.

Last night wasn’t his best game but I think he’s looked pretty good at GWS this year and capable of kicking a bag at some stage in the next few weeks. He’s definitely going to only improve when they can add Toby Greene back to the side.
His "bag" is that he might kick 3 or 4 goals a few times a year. It's not enough to make a difference to the team's fortunes. When things are going against you, you need to be able to fight your way out of it, and lift your teammates. Jesse brings his teammates down when he cracks the sads - and once he does, he doesn't even look like kicking a goal. I'd call him a list-clogger at this stage.

Jesse Hogan claims another Coach....

Melboure took him in the 2012 Mini draft so he was at Melbourne for the 2013 season (but restricted to playing for Casey). Accordingly, he has had the following coaches:
Mark Neeld
Neil Craig
Paul Roos
Simon Goodwin
Ross Lyon
David Hale
Justin Longmuir
Leon Cameron
Mark McVeigh

So Mark McVeigh will be his 9th senior coach in his 106th game.

Melboure took him in the 2012 Mini draft so he was at Melbourne for the 2013 season (but restricted to playing for Casey). Accordingly, he has had the following coaches:
Mark Neeld
Neil Craig
Paul Roos
Simon Goodwin
Ross Lyon
David Hale
Justin Longmuir
Leon Cameron
Mark McVeigh

So Mark McVeigh will be his 9th senior coach in his 106th game.
Load of shite honestly. Kinda happens when you move clubs so often. Neeld, Craig, Hale and McVeigh don't count.

Load of shite honestly. Kinda happens when you move clubs so often. Neeld, Craig, Hale and McVeigh don't count.
I mean sure but Aish has had 3 coaches at 3 clubs 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back