PS4 The Order: 1886

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea if it's gonna be good, I trust Ready at Dawn's record. But the sackboy won me over, can't resist adding another to my collection!:D

I have no idea if it's gonna be good, I trust Ready at Dawn's record. But the sackboy won me over, can't resist adding another to my collection!:D

Ready at Dawn has a great track record, I think I read somewhere their games average approx. 84 on Metacritic. Also I checked out the latest gameplay videos and tbh it has piqued my interest once more; yes it doesn't look like it's doing anything groundbreaking so far, but I must admit it looks good. Only thing I am kinda not sold on is the no MP aspect. I'm hoping they left out MP cos they wanna focus on SP, they better not add it as paid DLC later down the track.

The graphics and atmosphere look amazing. The story appears to be quite compelling. I'm a little over long games after playing GTAV, FC4 & DA:I over the holidays, so I'm looking forward to a straightforward, linear, story-driven game, but hopefully its longer than the reported 8 hours on neogaf. A 12-14 hour SP action-packed SP game would be enough for me especially as the $50-$60 DSE deals for new release games aren't around anymore.

I was already getting it, now I'm definitely getting it from JB for that reason.

I'm starting to get concerned with all these games I have and the limited time I have to play them :eek:

I was already getting it, now I'm definitely getting it from JB for that reason.

I'm starting to get concerned with all these games I have and the limited time I have to play them :eek:

Are you dying?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise it'd be as gory as it looks, those weapons look like they cause some serious damage. Dismemberment ftw.

eipuz7npkmhmhp92lgwz.gif

jntomjyxoxpdkadyairs.gif

Last edited:
\

Tell me about it! I finished my 2nd year of uni beginning of November and thought I'd get to knock out all these games...Nope! Keep getting sidetracked with Steam games like Tropico 4, Civ V, and many others, not to mention part-time work. Start uni again in one month and I doubt I'll finish more than 2 games. I'm glad I completed Wolfenstein The New Order though, top game.

I thought the days of $60 preorder games at Dick Smith were over but you can get the Order for that price http://www.dicksmith.com.au/the-order-1886-ps4-dsau-yg10750, no reason not to get it that cheap for those still sitting on the fence.

Damn will have to make a decision on the JB special edition now, it's dropped to $94 but still $34 more just for the steel book, DLC & preorder bonus sackboy hopefully it drops a little more by release time lol.

I thought the days of $60 preorder games at Dick Smith were over but you can get the Order for that price http://www.dicksmith.com.au/the-order-1886-ps4-dsau-yg10750, no reason not to get it that cheap for those still sitting on the fence.

Well, other than the fact it might be very pretty but play like complete arse :p

Hope its great, but there have been enough varying opinions on it from people who have played it at trade shows etc that I'll wait for reviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back