PS4 The Order: 1886

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn will have to make a decision on the JB special edition now, it's dropped to $94 but still $34 more just for the steel book, DLC & preorder bonus sackboy hopefully it drops a little more by release time lol.
Worth it for Sackboy.:D

Went to order this at the Dick Smith website, it's currently $60, not sure how long it will be at that price tho.

Pre-order price. I might grab it there.

Early showing of this game were HORRIBLE, but it gets better and better each time it's shown now. Looking forward to it.

The guy who finished it in 5 hours would have played on the lowest difficulty and had a speed run. i expect it to be 8-10Hrs. heaps on Neogaf have said 10-12hrs long.

People can beat games like Skyrim in 2 hours on speed runs doesnt mean they are small games, and this is said to have a lot of collectibles which the guy would of skipped.

If someone beats the game in a speed run on easy in 5hrs turns you off a game then good for you, Ive played games like all 3 Uncharted and INfamous SS and done speed runs to get the final trophies and beat them in an afternoon doesnt mean they are 5 hour games.

I cant wait till friday and pick it up.

^yeah hope so, I just read the article didn't actually look at the video (if its still up). If its near your typical Uncharted length I'll be more than happy.

It seems like everytime we are days from a big first party game for Sony someone claims it can be finished in less than 6hrs. it was the same with Infamous: Second Son. and i think TLoU might have had the same. I think the first play on PS3 of TLoU it was on hard and took me like 16-17hrs.

But there are lots on Neogaf saying 10-12. my only worry is the talk of lack or replayabilty. I still have not decided between the Steelbook and the Collectors Ed from EB yet, i think i will just get the Steelbook from JB. I have herd it is going to be an easy platinum to get.

Not too fussed by that if it was a speed run and on easy. As long as the game itself is enjoyable I'll be picking it up.

The guy who finished it in 5 hours would have played on the lowest difficulty and had a speed run.
This is exactly what he did. Easiest difficulty, skipped everything he could and did no exploring. Quickest route from start to finish he could.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The quicker he finished, the quicker he can upload it all to YouTube I guess.

And that way you dont get to enjoy or experience the game. but you get the Youtube hits.

Its just click bait. its like LOOK I FINISHED XXXXX BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE.

But is it good?

some on Neogaf who have played it say its good but nothing there for a 2nd playthrough, no New game+.

Embargo is lifted 8AM Thursday US time, so midnight Friday for Australia.

I really can't decide if I should pre order this or not. Still got Drive Club, TLOU remastered and that Infamous Second Son DLC to keep me busy plus started getting back into FIFA.

Would be good to see some reviews to help me decide! :D

I really can't decide if I should pre order this or not. Still got Drive Club, TLOU remastered and that Infamous Second Son DLC to keep me busy plus started getting back into FIFA.

DSE doing it for $59 at the moment.

Was in the same boat but decided I'll hold off until I finish a host of other games I already own.

DSE doing it for $59 at the moment.

Was in the same boat but decided I'll hold off until I finish a host of other games I already own.

You both make strong cases...I don't know what to do. I should be good with what I have but $59... :p

tumblr_lwtjn5G09Q1qcrvwm.gif

Buy it from EB (price matched of course) finish within a week or a day ;) then return it for a refund and get Dying Light.

Thats what im considering atm. Just need to cancel my JB pre order.
Thought about it, but feel like a dickhead playing a game then bringing it back haha

It is possible, though yeah?

I remember buying a mate Super Smash bros for Christmas, but he already got it, so went back to EB to return it and the guy goes "oh you didn't like the game?"

I was like, what? You can return a game just because you didn't like it? Haha wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back