PS4 The Order: 1886

Remove this Banner Ad

Well i dont take much notice of them anymore, I look more at people playing the game and proper previews. Im still getting it tomorrow, If its s**t ill take it back and get something else. but all the QTE's are disappointing after it got a poor response at E3 last year i had hoped they fixed it to more game play. But Shadow of Mordor had a lot of QTE that didnt take too much from the game.

I saw EB are offering the season pass for free with Dying Light. might check that out next week if this is s**t. Dying light looks better than i thought it would after watching some game play.

Dying Light is fun.

Hit me up for co-op if you do get around to buying it.

So I haven't followed this one too closely as it kind of just looked like a technical showcase, but letter boxed? Really? Guess 'cinematic feel' was the rehashed 'reason' :D

******* dissapointed about this, was really looking forward to it but definitely going to wait a month untill it's in the bargain bin for $10

That sounds so disappointing. I'm glad I haven't paid a cent for mine then. Besides the odd game here and there the past 18 months or so has been so underwhelming. Probably won't do the 7 day return but will just throw it in the pile with some other games I have bought recently also with vouchers (Xmas and birthday ftw) as trade for something later.

Are there at least any redeeming moustaches?

Last edited:
So looks like I might either be cancelling my Order (huh? huh? Get it?), or making sure I can definitely get my money back within 7 days. I know she already told me I can, but I want to be sure.

I cancelled my Ryse order on launch day because of reviews and later regretted it, Ryse was fantastic. I think this game could easily be the PS4s Ryse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uncharted didn't have any modes. It had MP but it stank so not going to count it.

With a game like The Order, modes are fine and all, but they shouldn't be the main concern

Been reading through the reviews. Wow. It's PS4s version of Titanfall, all hype but overall average/s**t.

U think Ryse is a better comparison.

Looking at the neogaf review thread the "journalists" are now just shitting on the game because either its trendy or because some at RAD have shown they are thin skinned with this game.

Im going to pick this up in about an hour so should be playing by just after 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back