The Orificial BigFooty List of Gold Coast’s Bunnies

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
In ASScending order:

seat-bay-covers-story-news4.jpg

Port Powerless

The original and some will say the best (especially Crows supporters). The LULZ on BF afterwards were memorable (See the famous D_One “Shall Port humiliate the Gold Coast in the same manner we humiliated the Camry Crows” thread).

On their home ground in front of their adoring (or should that be adorable?) bay covers, Port gave up a 40 point lead to a bunch of kids and give them their first ever win in the AFL.

0901011209331dsc_3190_-_2008-06-11_at_13-36.jpg

The Paddle Pops

Our long-time bitch, AKA the fourth greatest Aussie Rules team in Queensland behind the Suns, the Suns Reserves, and the Suns half-time Little League team. Also beaten on their home ground, although that’s not unusual lately.

tiger.gif

The (Pull My) Tiggers

Were in line to be the first team to lose to the Mighty Suns until the AFL took pity on them (being so many other teams’ bitches already) and switched their Round Two opponent to the Blues. Blew a 6 goal quarter time lead (and a home game) to be burnt by the Fierce North Queensland Suns.

i-am-number-four.jpg
?

Who will be number 4? Is your team next?

Top thread. 5 stars!

I'd say #4 will be Stkilda. There isn't a club with a history of failing more than them so it'll be just routine embarrassment for them when we kick their arses. :thumbsu:

#5 will probably be Essendumb. Their coach is a blonde man whore with nfi about footy irl. Does not deserve to be in charge of a football club named "Bombers". He is like a pink dressed prostitute on Kings Cross, not a real man!

It's not part of Vlad's master plan for the Sun's to win anymore games this year otherwise they miss out on yet more draft picks

I like your thinking about more draft picks but there will be a number four - it's a shaw thing. Besides, we have plenty of compo picks up our sleeves.

Nice :thumbsu: Quoted for the boobs.

Won't happen again. Guaranteed. You got your one free hit. Congratulations for beating up on a team of children hungover from their first ever win (see bunnie # 1.) and then proceeding to lose the second quarter. Pity you can't do it against teams your own size.

I like your thinking about more draft picks but there will be a number four - it's a shaw thing. Besides, we have plenty of compo picks up our sleeves.

Nice :thumbsu: Quoted for the boobs.

Won't happen again. Guaranteed. You got your one free hit. Congratulations for beating up on a team of children hungover from their first ever win (see bunnie # 1.) and then proceeding to lose the second quarter. Pity you can't do it against teams your own size.

The only thing more plastic than those dumb broads' cans is the fabric and culture of your Mickey Mouse fake-ass subsidised club. As fake and gentrified as the crappy tourist haunts on the Gold Coast.

The only thing more plastic than those dumb broads' cans is the fabric and culture of your Mickey Mouse fake-ass subsidised club. As fake and gentrified as the crappy tourist haunts on the Gold Coast.

I genuinely do not believe a Crows fan posted this. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the guy whose club guernsey looks like a Licorice Allsort. I hear the only good thing to come out of Adelaide is the pot - you should smoke more of it.

GCS jumper looks like a netball uniform with that *ed GC logo. If you had THIS on your logo you might get some respect from the big boys:

tumblr_lfwne3tjVa1qc8pm4o1_400.jpg

Should be a nice 220 point thrashing for the Drug Coast Buns next week :thumbsu:

cant you blokes just take it easy rest i dont know 22 players?
and make your reserve team play blindfolded? builds awareness :D

or just stay a single goal up untill the 4th and just beat us by 50
no need to put the boot right in

@thecatattack: You guys will be out to prove a point im dreading it you seem to pick on the poor performing teams to satisfy yourselves that your real men, like how guys who cant get it up beat on women

@thecatattack: You guys will be out to prove a point im dreading it you seem to pick on the poor performing teams to satisfy yourselves that your real men, like how guys who cant get it up beat on women

claimcryingbaby.jpg

Top thread. 5 stars!

I'd say #4 will be Stkilda. There isn't a club with a history of failing more than them so it'll be just routine embarrassment for them when we kick their arses. :thumbsu:

#5 will probably be Essendumb. Their coach is a blonde man whore with nfi about footy irl. Does not deserve to be in charge of a football club named "Bombers". He is like a pink dressed prostitute on Kings Cross, not a real man!

Can't wait to bump up this thread when the Saints and Bombers embarrass your sorry rabble. :eek::eek:

This is easily the most pathetic attempt at a troll that I have ever read on BigFooty. WTF does that even mean???:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back