Streaming The Orville - Seth MacFarlane

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of when Data told Tasha Yar he was programmed with 'multiple techniques' etc lol

This is blasphemy for a sci fi fan, but I'm only NOW just watching TNG (and any Trek TV) for the first time. First foray into the shows. (Only watched Star Trek Generations and the reboot films...)

Saw this episode recently and immediately thought of it haha.

I love Scott Grimes singing on the show. So you can blow it out of your rear ends. Remember, Seth MacFarlane fancies himself as a singer too, and we haven't seen him doing Sinatra tunes. For that, I am grateful. But Scott Grimes is awesome. Stop trolling.

What's it on?

Funny you should bump this now, I literally just finished watching an episode. I'm rewatching the first season in prep for the second season starting next month. It's a brilliant show, I highly recommend.

Looks like it's on Paramount+. I originally watched it last year on dodgy streaming sites but bit the bullet and bought the whole season on Apple TV for my rewatch.

Needs another season, but seems unlikely.
Surely this gets another season?? With all the garbage on TV how can a decent show like this not get renewed - too expensive? I've binged this show over the last few weeks and would be amazed if it doesn't get renewed, its had some really fantastic moments and great SciFi fare.

Talk is another season is on the cards, but they're taking their sweet time announcing it. The writer's strike doesn't help. Let's hope this writer's strike doesn't kill the show as the last one did to so many other shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back