Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood: :collingwood:

Watch as we blow our last 2 games and they Bradbury their way into a position in the top 4 not even their fans think they deserved :whitecheck:

Finished 4th but instead of traveling, got to play 1st on their home ground in the first week of the finals via AFL greed :whitecheck:

Get a week off to freshen up and come up against the worst traveling interstate finals team, with only 1000 supporters, missing their 4 best players :whitecheck:

Won't have to travel once again next week and play the grand final on there home ground again :whitecheck:

All from finishing 4th 🤦‍♂️

^ That is some sort of blessed month to be a pies fan. Good on them. Were a class act after last years epic final.

No dramas with Buckley finally getting his flag.
Still more legit than Richmond's flag tilt

Ben Reid has been named for Collingwood in what is being called a selection surprise in the media. The same media that have routinely suggested throughout the week that he’d be brought in

I like the big dick energy of the Giants lawyer ripping into the MRO & Tribunal as being complete dumbasses.

"There is nothing there to support the three major conclusions. If any one of them is wrong, we win. And they're all wrong."

"There is an avalanche of evidence that is completely contradictory to the assertion that Toby Greene made illegal contact to the eye region of Lachie Neale."

"We don't know what the Match Review Officer was doing. We don't know what the Tribunal was doing."

Far out...Richmond bagging another flag will be tough to swallow. The supporter base on here has been intolerable since 2017. The last thing needed is for them to all get a second wind!
Better richmond than collingwood IMO.

The excitement of 2 flags in as many years will evaporate pretty quick for supporters.

Better richmond than collingwood IMO.

The excitement of 2 flags in as many years will evaporate pretty quick for supporters.

I think I'd like Collingwood to win. Especially after last year. And hey, If we are going to gift someone a top 4 spot. Let's hope they make the most of it.

Nothing will humble the tiges supporters more than losing to Collingwood.

Cool with a Pies win, they were gracious in defeat last season.

Cool with GWS winning, for Vic melts. Doesn’t seem likely with those outs.

Struggling for the other two. Happy for Liam Baker if the Tigers win, I suppose. No idea for Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don’t want Pies to win it due to some campaigners i know if the real world.

Pricks have been all up and about in a s**t way since Rioli and our SF exit. Which is a far cry from on here.

So in closing I hope the Tigers roll through them and win by 120

Would love to see GWS win it in the last 2/3 minutes against collingwood, greene slots one from the boundary after getting a free for a head high tackle.
I’ve got some bad news for you...

Would like to see GWS get up but they won't even win their prelim.

Feels weird saying it but Collingwood winning the flag is the best outcome. They gave us two great finals last year and deserve another shot. It will be Coll vs Rich with a Rich win IMO.

Richmond's game style makes baby Jesus cry and Geelong and Richmond fans are the nuffiest of the remaining teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back