The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

729990a5b03fdf590716932b27927805.jpg

Does Donnie know anything about AFL? Seems to like Aussies (well Jonathan Swan at least). Can we get him on board to throw some $$$ our way, and leverage that stupendous brand-name? Western Trumpdogs, playing out of Ivanka WO. Clive Palmer's a closet Dogs fan too. Imagine the atmosphere at Marvel-Trump-Palmer Stadium if those 2 were sitting in the cheer squad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're all laughing at Trump right now but if it weren't for his warships patrolling the South China Sea the Doggies wouldn't have won the flag in 2016
To point out the obvious, they were still Obama's warships in that glorious Spring of 2016.

Trump took over a few months later and things have turned south. Coincidence?

What’s happened to Mr Mitchell ?

loved his quote “ don’t listen to what Trump says , watch what he does “

Every time I see the moron speak I think of our illustrious BF contributor !

I think too many people jumped on his views. I didn’t mind him, better than many others. In fact quite liked the conversation but don’t tell him that.

I think too many people jumped on his views. I didn’t mind him, better than many others. In fact quite liked the conversation but don’t tell him that.

Yeah he is quirky , but to be honest wasn’t much a of a debater. Went off on a ridiculous “ smart speak “ to try to put you off the scent when his argument invariably fell over a cliff .

You're all laughing at Trump right now but if it weren't for his warships patrolling the South China Sea the Doggies wouldn't have won the flag in 2016
Maybe. Maybe not. If you're in for a scare, check out the first half hour of this podcast. The second half brings some, well, let's say hope.

If this link doesn't work just get into Mysterious Universe website and listen to the latest podcast. Discusses weapons race between China & USA and those warships you're talking about.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Does Donnie know anything about AFL? Seems to like Aussies (well Jonathan Swan at least). Can we get him on board to throw some $$$ our way, and leverage that stupendous brand-name? Western Trumpdogs, playing out of Ivanka WO. Clive Palmer's a closet Dogs fan too. Imagine the atmosphere at Marvel-Trump-Palmer Stadium if those 2 were sitting in the cheer squad!
Trump knows about the Bulldogs, he knows more than anyone about the Bulldogs. No one knows more about the bulldogs than him

Interesting perspective. It’s peaceful again at the Portland protests. The Moms & Dads got it done. Perhaps they are the Antifa terrorists... those Moms & Dads.

Trump knows about the Bulldogs, he knows more than anyone about the Bulldogs. No one knows more about the bulldogs than him
Don once owned a dog and his vet said that he knows a tremendous amount about dogs. More than anyone. His vet said Donald was the most successful and knowledgeable dog owner ever. Its incredible really but Donald said his vet said he couldn't believe how much Donald knows about everything not just dogs. Donald took a test once and clearly identified a picture of a dog. Amazing. Tremendous knowledge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back