The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they have the right, but they are hypocrites as the article points out. If it was Trump or another republican leader, do you think they would censor the story? I have my doubts.
Don't think they are proven hypocrites as yet, as it hasn't happened yet. The article said time will tell, not that they are already hypocrites.

Also, the tech platforms have only starting doing this recently. I think firstly with some false COVID information.

So yeah, nah not going to go off half cocked. Let's see.

Do more research. Widen your sources. Maybe don't write off a whole industry whose job it is, in general terms, is to report facts. There's enough of them out there on this one.

Or, you know, keep gobbling up what Trump tells you and it's all a big conspiracy and fake news, etc etc.
Mate I have been researching this stuff for years, the cabal is in full panic mode, the great awakening is happening, nothing can stop what is coming. It's biblical. Trump is just a small part of what's taking place. He is not anyone's saviour, no one is coming to save us, We have to do it for ourselves. I feel like you need to dig deeper if you still think the MSM or the government for that matter have the people's best interests at heart. Like I said this goes way way back. Everything we have been taught is a lie. What do you think the common thing is with Bidens, Clintons, Epsteins of this world. It's horrible beyond words. Wuhan, the silk road CCP etc Wayfair everything is connected.

Very funny. When you read stuff like below from his website you know the guy is a total schmak

As the Director of Capability Development in the Australian Headquarters Special Operations, Riccardo conceived of and led the development of a world first capability development system which derives investment priorities from higher guidance in logical, transparent and auditable process.

WTF is that. Hope you haven't wasted any money on his talks.
My mind is not made up with Bosi, all I know is Scomo, Biden, Dan, Ardern are all it together. The truth is coming out.

Mate I have been researching this stuff for years, the cabal is in full panic mode, the great awakening is happening, nothing can stop what is coming. It's biblical. Trump is just a small part of what's taking place. He is not anyone's saviour, no one is coming to save us, We have to do it for ourselves. I feel like you need to dig deeper if you still think the MSM or the government for that matter have the people's best interests at heart. Like I said this goes way way back. Everything we have been taught is a lie. What do you think the common thing is with Bidens, Clintons, Epsteins of this world. It's horrible beyond words. Wuhan, the silk road CCP etc Wayfair everything is connected.

Whew! Where do you start with such beliefs?

Pathological nonsense, or is the writer really just taking the p1ss?

Whew! Where do you start with such beliefs?

Pathological nonsense, or is the writer really just taking the p1ss?
It's everywhere, have you been living under a rock? OK just realised I'm mostly on my own with this stuff, sorry I am used to conversing with more informed people. I will shut up now, this is obviously not the forum for it. Just wanted to give my support for Trump, he is one of the good guys. Anyone who wants to know more feel free to ask, everyone else thanks for your banter. It has been enjoyable. GO DOGS, I think I will just go back to coming here to read about trade rumours. :)

The fact you're not putting in Trump in with those you mention just gives your game away. You're in - hook, line and sinker.

Actually my last point was I'm a Tulsi Gabard fan.

You know, the Democrat presidential candidate who tore Harris a new one when highlighting how she withheld exculpatory evidence against a POC accused when SF DA and her overall cr@p record on race.

Do we want to talk about the Biden crime bill that locked up so many POC or shall we talk about Trump's First step act that released so many?? Most pro black candidate since Lincoln.

bUt TrUmPS a WhITE sUPreACist.....

You were doing so well with the talking points until your last one failed to stick the landing.

"Lachlan Murdoch is a major Biden fan and donor."

Us2Sb.gif

That would be James Murdoch and his wife Katheryn.

Anyhow. Got Biden at 15 to 1 last year and balanced out on Trump at his current odds so either way will make more of a killing than I did on the Saints during the first elim final a few weeks ago....

Actually my last point was I'm a Tulsi Gabard fan.

She's my favourite politician in the world. That someone with such intelligence, integrity, values and such an outstanding vision for the US was swept aside for the pieces of s*** we've been left with is a travesty.

But yeah, yay, go Biden, the "anti-racist".

(major, major language warning)

Now imagine Trump had been pro-segregation, had used the N-word, had continually used the term "boy", been good mates with and gave the eulogies at the funerals of ex-KKK dudes, had said "they will put you back in chains!" to a predominantly black audience, made a comment that "poor kids can be just as bright as white kids", was the author/creator of a crime bill that tore through the African American community, celebrating the destruction it caused, told people "if you vote for Trump, you ain't black!" as if an entire race is a monolith that automatically owes him their vote, called Obama the *first* African American who was "articulate and bright and clean", and just last week, spoke of how he was able to stay home because "black women stock shelves".

This is the dude that all the virtuous and righteous tell us that we must support. To oppose racism.

Tulsi 2024 or 2028.

She's my favourite politician in the world. That someone with such intelligence, integrity, values and such an outstanding vision for the US was swept aside for the pieces of s*** we've been left with is a travesty.

Now imagine Trump had been pro-segregation, had used the N-word, had continually used the term "boy", been good mates with and gave the eulogies at the funerals of ex-KKK dudes, had said "they will put you back in chains!" to a predominantly black audience, made a comment that "poor kids can be just as bright as white kids", was the author/creator of a crime bill that tore through the African American community, celebrating the destruction it caused, told people "if you vote for Trump, you ain't black!" as if an entire race is a monolith that automatically owes him their vote, called Obama the *first* African American who was "articulate and bright and clean", and just last week, spoke of how he was able to stay home because "black women stock shelves".

This is the dude that all the virtuous and righteous tell us that we must support. To oppose racism.

Tulsi 2024 or 2028.

Again , If it’s a Character Test , good luck with your man !
Literally anyone with a pulse is better than the incumbent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see “ Hitler salutes” have made there way into Trump rallies now.
I assume that will now become acceptable.

Have a watch of Borat's singing at a RWNJ/Trump rally in his new movie. Happily clapping and singing along to some pretty ordinary words.

Have a watch of Borat's singing at a RWNJ/Trump rally in his new movie. Happily clapping and singing along to some pretty ordinary words.

Is this some sort of counter point to Hitler salutes a political rally BRWB ?

Is this some sort of counter point to Hitler salutes a political rally BRWB ?

IIRC think some reference to gassing Who like they did the Jews is referenced. A common theme possibly rather than a counterpoint.

Again , If it’s a Character Test , good luck with your man !
Literally anyone with a pulse is better than the incumbent.
I don't support Trump.

You on the other hand, will be proudly supporting a clear racist.

For the record, I don't think everyone voting for /supporting Biden is a bad person, nor are they all supportive of racism. Maybe they just think their deeply flawed, terrible guy is better than the deeply flawed, terrible alternative.

Tulsi 2024 or 2028.

I don't support Trump.

For the record, I don't think everyone voting for /supporting Biden is a bad person, nor are they all supportive of racism. Maybe they just think their deeply flawed, terrible guy is better than the deeply flawed, terrible alternative.
Yeah I don't think anyone is under the impression that Biden is deserving of massive amounts of praise. It's exactly as you say; just better than the alternative.

Tulsi Gabbard's about face on gay rights, changing from what I see as a homophobic position to one of support for LGBT communities, was interesting to say the least. Hard to tell if it's real or just going with the accepted societal position.

Yeah I don't think anyone is under the impression that Biden is deserving of massive amounts of praise. It's exactly as you say; just better than the alternative.

Tulsi Gabbard's about face on gay rights, changing from what I see as a homophobic position to one of support for LGBT communities, was interesting to say the least. Hard to tell if it's real or just going with the accepted societal position.
I think it was a genuine change of heart - from reports she had a pretty strict religious upbringing, given her consistency with so many other topics, and her record in congress (one of the most pro LGBTQ voting records of anyone in congresss in her 6 years there), I'll take her explanation and apology at face value.

Above is a great article in response to the criticisms she received. Scored 100 put of 100 in her voting record on LGBT issues, many years before running for the Democratic nomination.

Hillary Clinton & Joe Biden being against gay marriage for 50+ years, flipping the moment it was politically expedient is to me much worse than Tulsi growing out of her beliefs in what (given her voting record since being elected) would have been her 20s.

But even though I disagree with many of his policies, it goes to show the balls, integrity and character of Bernie who was publicly pro gay marriage in the 60s, 70s & 80s - given the environment, it was genuine courage that many others lacked.

Last edited:

She isn't the first person to change their opinion on LGBT rights. Hillary was anti gay marriage early in her political career.

I am sure there are many others in the same situation.

I don't support Trump.

That’s good you don’t support Trump.
I don’t support Biden either , I just hope he wins to rid the world of a dangerous and incompetent crook.

If you think they compare overall in any way then that’s where we disagree.

These "revelations" about Biden and Clinton are no surprise. They are both pretty conservative. Hilary was no peacenik either. It dispels the claim that it's Trump vs some "left leaning liberal". The prospect of that disappeared when Bernie Saunders bowed out.

As many have stated, Biden's strongest claim to the Oval Office is that he's not Trump. He may yet become the Steven Bradbury of US politics.

Even if he does very little in office it would not be the worst outcome. It would cool the temperature of US politics for four years and possibly pave the way for a new wave of younger aspirants (on both sides) to contest the White House in a more civilised way in 2024. It's setting a low bar but I'd settle for that.

These "revelations" about Biden and Clinton are no surprise. They are both pretty conservative. Hilary was no peacenik either. It dispels the claim that it's Trump vs some "left leaning liberal". The prospect of that disappeared when Bernie Saunders bowed out.

As many have stated, Biden's strongest claim to the Oval Office is that he's not Trump. He may yet become the Steven Bradbury of US politics.

Even if he does very little in office it would not be the worst outcome. It would cool the temperature of US politics for four years and possibly pave the way for a new wave of younger aspirants (on both sides) to contest the White House in a more civilised way in 2024. It's setting a low bar but I'd settle for that.
If Biden wins, the success of his presidency will be closely tied to the team he has around him. You're right that simply cooling off from the last 4 years is a low bar (which I would also accept), but should be the absolute minimum. I think Biden could have a good stint if he only worries about the high level decision making and leaves most of the work to his team and advisors (who are hopefully capable individuals). If he surrounds himself with duds OR decides he wants to get heavily involved in the management it's not going to go well for him IMO. Will be interesting to see what approach he takes.

Pretty much sums it up dw
Trump just needs to go.

If Biden wins, the success of his presidency will be closely tied to the team he has around him. You're right that simply cooling off from the last 4 years is a low bar (which I would also accept), but should be the absolute minimum. I think Biden could have a good stint if he only worries about the high level decision making and leaves most of the work to his team and advisors (who are hopefully capable individuals). If he surrounds himself with duds OR decides he wants to get heavily involved in the management it's not going to go well for him IMO. Will be interesting to see what approach he takes.

If Biden wins , but Republicans hold the senate that will constrain his Presidency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back