The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Things may start to unravel pretty quickly from here for the Trump train.

1605263588245.png
The risk arises from Trump still being in the White House until 20 January and doing some dangerous, disruptive or dubious things with his executive powers.

Like sack anyone who looks the wrong way at him (keep your head down Dr Fauci!)

Or pardon all his mates in jail or facing prosecution.

Or launch a pre-emptive strike on ... [fill in nightmare scenario here] :eek:

and it looks like the rhetoric is changing

View attachment 1013250
He's just reporting the facts.

The Covid-19 crisis, and the political, economic and social disruptions it has caused, is fundamentally changing the traditional context for decision-making. The inconsistencies, inadequacies and contradictions of multiple systems –from health and financial to energy and education – are more exposed than ever amidst a global context of concern for lives, livelihoods and the planet. Leaders find themselves at a historic crossroads, managing short-term pressures against medium- and long-term uncertainties.

As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being.

Guess you didn't get the Davos invite?

What can't Charlie do? Just amazing. Hope he gets to be the Head of State here ....arf....

Charles, who last attended Davos in 1992, created the SMC in June 2019, with the support of the World Economic Forum, to accelerate a transition to sustainable markets and a decarbonised global economy.

The SMC will connect business and charity leaders with philanthropists and sustainability experts to encourage greener future investments.

The aims outlined in the SMC are linked with wider global agendas, including the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals, the Paris Climate Agreement, the Addis Ababa Action Agenda and the biodiversity agenda.

His speech comes ahead of his first official tour of Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories later this week.

The heir to the throne will deliver a speech at the World Holocaust Forum being staged at Yad Vashem, the World Holocaust Remembrance Centre in Jerusalem, on Thursday.

What can't Charlie do? Just amazing. Hope he gets to be the Head of State here ....arf....

Charles, who last attended Davos in 1992, created the SMC in June 2019, with the support of the World Economic Forum, to accelerate a transition to sustainable markets and a decarbonised global economy.

The SMC will connect business and charity leaders with philanthropists and sustainability experts to encourage greener future investments.

The aims outlined in the SMC are linked with wider global agendas, including the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals, the Paris Climate Agreement, the Addis Ababa Action Agenda and the biodiversity agenda.

His speech comes ahead of his first official tour of Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories later this week.

The heir to the throne will deliver a speech at the World Holocaust Forum being staged at Yad Vashem, the World Holocaust Remembrance Centre in Jerusalem, on Thursday.
From what conspiracy theory site are you cutting and pasting this rubbish?

He's just reporting the facts.

It was listed as an "Opinion" article

I didn't actually click on it to see what I was supposed to be terrified of; I was pointing out that the conversation was moving from the current election fraud topic.

nor did I voice an opinion.

and it looks like the rhetoric is changing

View attachment 1013250

Given the fact that he was educated in some of the elitist boarding schools in Europe and the United States Tucker, railing against "The Elites" tends to ring just a bit hollow.

However the rubes do eat his mix of white supremacy, rage and doe eyed faux befuddlement with a spoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the fact that he was educated in some of the elitist boarding schools in Europe and the United States Tucker, railing against "The Elites" tends to ring just a bit hollow.

However the rubes do eat his mix of white supremacy, rage and doe eyed faux befuddlement with a spoon.
Just two months back he won a slander lawsuit because, as the judge concluded (based on his network's lawyer's arguments):

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

His own 'news' network says he's a bullshit artist. The man has no regard for facts over fiction.

Last edited:
From what conspiracy theory site are you cutting and pasting this rubbish?
You think the world economic forum is a conspiracy? Congratulations you have taken the blue pill. Methinks you are onto something. Is everything you are ignorant of a conspiracy?

You think the world economic forum is a conspiracy? Congratulations you have taken the blue pill. Methinks you are onto something. Is everything you are ignorant of a conspiracy?

Do you post this s**t because you really believe it or just to get a rise out of people?

The World Economic Forum having a 'Great Reset' initiative does not equate to world leaders wanting to implement lockdowns disguised as being for covid but really being for the purpose of achieving the 'Great Reset', as Tucker Carlson suggests (and which you then call "fact").

The purpose of covid lockdowns are to limit the impact of covid, that's it. Any suggestion of lockdowns occuring for other purposes are best left to be discussed on the conspiracy board with the rest of the whack theories.

If anyone cares to read it, here's a text version of what Carlson was actually saying.

Good luck finding a paragraph that doesn't contain some sort of fallacy, error, or outright lie. This is the first time I can recall reading anything he's said/written, and based on the low quality, I won't be reading anything more from him if I can help it.
"What does the Great Reset look like? This is what it looks like: The people in charge doing whatever they want because they're in charge. There will be no live music in the Great Reset. Choirs will be illegal unless they are singing the praises of Kamala Harris. Christmas will be banned. "Sorry, put on your mask and spend the holidays alone. Good luck." "

That above paragraph sounds like he's read too many comic books and thinks cartoon supervillains have suddenly risen to power. Amazing.

"He's just reporting the facts." :tearsofjoy:

Do you post this sh*t because you really believe it or just to get a rise out of people?

It wasn't me who posted the Tucker Carlson clip. Why not attack the OP? I pointed out that the Great Reset is a global initiative stemming from the Davos meetings. If you can't connect the dots, it shows your bias, not mine. What part of the World Economic Forum website is sh*t? I don't actually like much of their "initiatives" but I wouldn't libel them, like you just libelled me.

What part of the World Economic Forum website is sh*t?
Critics see the WEF as an instrument for political and business leaders to take decisions without having to account to their electorate.

We have democratically elected leaders for a reason. If we don't like the leaders we elect, we get to tell them about it at the next election. We didn't elect the WEF members, their membership is based on their sheer capital size and at the discretion of the WEF board.

I struggle with anyone (e.g. Carlson) cherry-picking information sourced from the WEF one moment, only to bang on about "elites" the next moment. Smacks of hypocrisy of the highest order.

Last edited:
Old Trumpie, eh ? Wierdo to the last. Sily old b....r, paraphrasing Bob Hawke. A waste of 4 years ? Ignore

Standing up to CCP and Chinese military expansionism
Peace Treaties in Middle East
economic growth
reduction illegal immigration
renewed but Euro financed rejuvenation of NATO;
Review of US Taxation;
re introduction of secondary industry in inner US

Remove this Banner Ad

Back