The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

quite a supposition you have made - perhaps that is par for the course

If you really want to know; the character from Charlotte's Web, Templeton the Rat was my link to becoming a Footscray supporter.
Kelvin Templeton is a great of the Club. He left the Club to go to Melbourne. You can't see how offensive your user name is ? You should change it. Which of these cases that you've linked to have anything to do with Trump's fraud claims ? You haven't read any of them, have you? You don't know what's in them, do you ? You just want to name drop and pretend

Thankyou for posting those links, TempletonTheRat

My information, from the President of the Club at the time, who has a background in horse racing, legs and ankles are important in horseracing,Templeton was never going to be as good at the Demons as he was with us, he'd developed bad ankles, spurs, so it turned out. Templeton and the President had discussed it. According to said President, Templeton was a decent bloke and loyal to the Club. I accept that. Unless you have better information, you might consider changing your user name, Kelvin is a Club great.

Your current post links to a number of other cases which presumably support your proposition that the cases show Trump's claims of fraud have been thrown out of US State Courts for lack of evidence. I've read the first. It's a copy of a Petition issued out of a Nevada Court by a Congressman, not Trump. You should at least read what you are posting. You can't expect me to trawl through a number of extracts that may have nothing to do with Trump and fraud, just like the one I've read and the 2 you referred to yesterday. Please let me know which you think are relevant and change your username.

The Trump Campaign gets local GOP officials and their legal representatives to lodge legal cases. You know this and are just avoiding and dodging as always.

I am probably the latest person to get tired of this form of posting, as I find it petty and a time waste.

Have a great day.

The Trump Campaign gets local GOP officials and their legal representatives to lodge legal cases. You know this and are just avoiding and dodging as always.

I am probably the latest person to get tired of this form of posting, as I find it petty and a time waste.

Have a great day.

I went to one of the leading academic high schools in Melbourne.( before the Boar War )
Found myself surrounded by some who were quite clearly gifted and smart in their own way.
But the paradox was those same people may well have been able to explain the law of relativity and yet at the same time had trouble tying their own shoelaces successfully.

Feel like I am going through the same thing here on this thread.
All a bit weird !

Kelvin Templeton is a great of the Club. He left the Club to go to Melbourne. You can't see how offensive your user name is ? You should change it. Which of these cases that you've linked to have anything to do with Trump's fraud claims ? You haven't read any of them, have you? You don't know what's in them, do you ? You just want to name drop and pretend

wow - I was simply pointing you to some factual documentation. Once again you have made further suppositions about me with no knowledge.

"name drop and pretend" ??? WTF

Oh - and sorry if my username is offensive to you, but it won't be changing. (Considering that KT was the reason I followed this club, a history lesson is not required)

by the way - Trump and Allies are now 2 cases won and 33 cases lost.

I went to one of the leading academic high schools in Melbourne.( before the Boar War )
Found myself surrounded by some who were quite clearly gifted and smart in their own way.
But the paradox was those same people may well have been able to explain the law of relativity and yet at the same time had trouble tying their own shoelaces successfully.

Feel like I am going through the same thing here on this thread.
All a bit weird !

I may have been to that school on the hill too.... a strange collection of highly intelligent and socially awkward individuals. Kind of like this thread.

Sorry, Lachie, you don't fit at all. You live here, looks like your great grandfather missed the boat to America, too, you can't be a genuine Republican. You renounce the current Republican Nominee. That's not how political parties work. Never mind, though. Feel free to join us all at next Tuesday's meeting. It'll be a hoot.
You write so much waffle, a clear Trump cultist who has zero knowledge of the traditional Republican party, which though not being American those with any understanding would know the true values of the Republican party, hijacked firstly by the Tea Party and now by the Cult of Trump.

The current party is Republican by name only with those of traditional values forming the Lincoln project, a true Republican president.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

wow - I was simply pointing you to some factual documentation.....
That's some backdown

In post 1006, in response to posts by others that cases filed by the Trump camp were being htrown out because of lack of evidence and in particular to an article written by ABC Employee, I wrote

…. The Trump camp alleges improper process, failure to properly scrutinise, as much as fraud. I'd want to see what the various Courts that are supposed to have dismissed Actions say rather than Press reports before I'd talk about there being no evidence of fraud. Allegations of fraud I've read about include multiple voting, misrecording of votes, dissuasion of voters, theft of ballots. Evidence to a standard required by a Court isn't going to be readily available, it might require examination of millions of ballots, reconciliation of recorded votes and ballots, examination of Rolls, possibly interviews with voters to ensure it was really that voter, examination of systems of counting and recording and so on. None of that evidence would be yet available. It isn't only whether there is or isn't fraud, it's dangerous to simply conclude that because the Press says that there is no evidence of fraud, there must not have been any..

In post 1009 you quoted my post and posted

perhaps you should read the court documents and decisions first.

multiple accounts of Trumps lawyers admitting "this is not a fraud case" (my underlining)

Democracy Docket has them all listed

I took your advice and read your Democracy Docket. At that time, I could only find 2 cases, both Petitions i e statements of the claims by the party who initiated the case. Neither involved Trump camp lawyers admitting it’s not a fraud case.

In post 1015. I responded pointing out that there were 2 cases and that neither was relevant

In post 1025 you posted a link to an archive of cases. I read the first of those cases. It was just a Petition with no allegation of Fraud.

In post 1027, I pointed out that in none of the cases that you had provided links to, supported your allegation of

multiple accounts of Trumps lawyers admitting "this is not a fraud case"

I accused you of not having read any of them and invited you to let me know which cases you think relevant.

You’ve posted 2 responses since, posts 1028 and 1033. In neither have you said which of the cases, or any cases at all, in support of your claim of multiple accounts of Trump camp lawyers admitting that ‘this is no a fraud case’. Before you claim support for an allegation, particularly before you produce it, you should at least read it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's some backdown

In post 1006, in response to posts by others that cases filed by the Trump camp were being htrown out because of lack of evidence and in particular to an article written by ABC Employee, I wrote

…. The Trump camp alleges improper process, failure to properly scrutinise, as much as fraud. I'd want to see what the various Courts that are supposed to have dismissed Actions say rather than Press reports before I'd talk about there being no evidence of fraud. Allegations of fraud I've read about include multiple voting, misrecording of votes, dissuasion of voters, theft of ballots. Evidence to a standard required by a Court isn't going to be readily available, it might require examination of millions of ballots, reconciliation of recorded votes and ballots, examination of Rolls, possibly interviews with voters to ensure it was really that voter, examination of systems of counting and recording and so on. None of that evidence would be yet available. It isn't only whether there is or isn't fraud, it's dangerous to simply conclude that because the Press says that there is no evidence of fraud, there must not have been any..

In post 1009 you quoted my post and posted

perhaps you should read the court documents and decisions first.

multiple accounts of Trumps lawyers admitting "this is not a fraud case" (my underlining)

Democracy Docket has them all listed

I took your advice and read your Democracy Docket. At that time, I could only find 2 cases, both Petitions i e statements of the claims by the party who initiated the case. Neither involved Trump camp lawyers admitting it’s not a fraud case.

In post 1015. I responded pointing out that there were 2 cases and that neither was relevant

In post 1025 you posted a link to an archive of cases. I read the first of those cases. It was just a Petition with no allegation of Fraud.

In post 1027, I pointed out that in none of the cases that you had provided links to, supported your allegation of

I accused you of not having read any of them and invited you to let me know which cases you think relevant.

You’ve posted 2 responses since, posts 1028 and 1033. In neither have you said which of the cases, or any cases at all, in support of your claim of multiple accounts of Trump camp lawyers admitting that ‘this is no a fraud case’. Before you claim support for an allegation, particularly before you produce it, you should at least read it.

here are all the documents relating to the Guiliano PA case - which has just been dismissed with prejudice

here is the twitter feed of Marc E Elias (a Democrat lawyer) - he has all post-election cases listed if you care to scroll through (although he probably doesn't fit your agenda)

here are all the documents relating to the Guiliano PA case - which has just been dismissed with prejudice

here is the twitter feed of Marc E Elias (a Democrat lawyer) - he has all post-election cases listed if you care to scroll through (although he probably doesn't fit your agenda)

This was posted about the Giuliani case:

It’s the introduction from the courts ruling. There was insufficient evidence to throw out one vote, let alone the 7 million that the Trump campaign wanted thrown out.

That's oneconcluded case[/u], decided yesterday. The issue was transparency of the election process and vote counting. What I'm looking for are all the cases you claim support your multiple accounts of Trump camp lawyers admitting 'this is not a fraud case' ?

All I can find in your twitter feed are references back to Democracy Docket. Where are 'all post-election cases listed' in the feed ?

The issue was transparency of the election process and vote counting

no the issue was "equal protection" and Guiliano admitted it was "not a fraud case"

the transparency case has also been dismissed at the Supreme Court level. 5 of 7 judges dismissed it and the other two declared it moot.

..... at the end of the day Mr Mitchell, "I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink"

no the issue was "equal protection" and Guiliano admitted it was "not a fraud case"

the transparency case has also been dismissed at the Supreme Court level. 5 of 7 judges dismissed it and the other two declared it moot.

..... at the end of the day Mr Mitchell, "I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink"

Your support for your claim
which you made last week is 1 case decided yesterday ?

'all post-election cases listed' in the feed ?

Last edited:
I like how you think this one point you're trying to make will deny the existence of everything everyone else posts in response to you in this thread. You're next level weird dude.

'all post-election cases listed' in the feed ?
1606013378246.png
1606013524621.png

1606013637300.png

I like how you think this one point you're trying to make will deny the existence of everything everyone else posts in response to you in this thread. You're next level weird dude.
It's a specific issue arising in an exchange between myself and another poster, that's it. I'm not purporting to 'deny the existence of everything everyone else posts in response to you in this thread.' What on earth makes you think I am ?

It's a specific issue arising in an exchange between myself and another poster, that's it. I'm not purporting to 'deny the existence of everything everyone else posts in response to you in this thread.' What on earth makes you think I am ?
Your lack of response to specific details directed to you, usually in reply to one or more of your posts.

Your lack of response to specific details directed to you, usually in reply to one or more of your posts.
If I was going to respond 'to specific details directed at' me, I would. I'm under no obligation to respond to anything, if I don't want to. I responded to your post 996 but not to your 1000, it was an exchange between you and another poster, even though it mentioned me. Some posts are not worth the trouble.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back