The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I've learnt is that wayne doesn't read his own links.
Nonsense, I read the entire link. There is no compelling evidence that Dominion have fixed flaws in their platform. It's one example of hundreds about Dominion. Do your own due diligence.

November 19, 2020 :

Texas has three times rejected use of ballot counting software from the company Dominion Voting Systems (DVS), according to a report from the Secretary of State’s (SOS) office dated January of this year.

The report of review for the latest software, “Democracy Suite 5.5-A,” by Deputy Secretary of State Jose Esparza states, “Specifically, the examiner reports raise concerns about whether the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system is suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently and accurately; and is safe from fraudulent or unauthorized manipulation.”

DVS is a company that deals in elections software and hardware. It’s come under fire, most notably by President Donald Trump, for irregularities in its vote reporting.

The initial — and unofficial — election night reporting in Antrim County, Michigan, which uses DVS products, was wildly errant after a down-ballot adjustment threw off the machines’ operation. Votes were counted correctly, but the data from updated machines and non-updated machines failed to match up in the reporting software.

The error was caught and quickly remedied, and the Michigan Secretary of State said that the county’s canvassing would have caught the issue had it not previously. Canvassing is essentially an audit which every elections office, in every county of every state, conducts to finalize results.

Fraud, when it occurs, exists most often in races where margins are low, though it is not non-existent. For example, in September, the Office of the Attorney General charged a Gregg County Commissioner with voter fraud during his 2018 Democratic primary, which he won by five votes.

A few days after the 2020 general election, a Limestone County social worker was charged with submitting fraudulent voter registration applications for 67 residents of the Mexia State Supported Living Center, many of whom are ineligible due to mental incapacitation.

Last week, Lt. Governor Dan Patrick offered up to $1 million in rewards for successful tips of voter fraud across the country.

Due to vigilance of officials and security measures already in widespread use, committing voter fraud of any type is quite difficult to not only carry out, but also get away with. Since its 2004 inception, the OAG’s Elections Integrity Unit has successfully prosecuted 457 counts of fraud — with many individuals prosecuted charged with multiple counts each — and had 75 investigations outstanding.

During that period, untold millions of votes have been cast in Texas.

Russell Ramsland, a Dallas County resident and member of the Allied Security Operations Group, filed an affidavit alleging irregularities from DVS services in Michigan during the 2020 election.

There's also a state hearing in Michigan where a 29+ year employee has testified about the flawed counting process. Not much point in posting a link, you have a certain mindset that doesn't like a different story. One example she quoted is mail in ballots without folds in the paper.

You realise that this report is from 2014, right? If a red team contracted to identify security flaws in someone's system ends up doing so, it would be very unusual for them not to be addressed in the space of six years. Doesn't mean there aren't still flaws in the current system, but this isn't evidence thereof.
wayniac's post 1209, which deals with 'evidence', takes you to a site which enumerates a multitude of evidentiary instances. His post 1210 takes you to the site which deals with 2014 issues. You have responded to his post 1210 as if it was his post 1209.

Nonsense, I read the entire link. There is no compelling evidence that Dominion have fixed flaws in their platform.
There's no compelling evidence that massive fraud has occurred either.

A report that the State of Texas doesn't like particular software does not equate to fraud on a massive scale as having occurred. There was one example in that text of an error which was "quickly remedied" and would have been found under their own auditing process.

That story is about as compelling evidence of fraud as the poster earlier who had a hamster for a left foot. But if you're going to dangle $1million reward for "evidence" of fraud you're going to flush out some pissweak stories I suppose.

That's a good get, wayniac. The material is far too detailed to enable easy evaluation. It shows up allegations of 'no evidence' to be farcical. Perotta is critical of Trump which it helps with authenticity. Whether there's enough there to overturn the election and whether the Trump camp / Republicans go on with it is another question. If they don't it will be a pity because there's fixing to do.
I'm not concerned about Trump losing. My concern is the way the MSM and Democrats attacked at every opportunity. The MSM including our ABC keep saying "no evidence". There is tons of evidence. It's the manipulation of public opinion by constant incorrect statements, parrotted here and everywhere of "no evidence".

I'm not doing every ones homework for them. As Jan Smuts said, a country gets the government it deserves.

I have very close contacts in the USA, particularly Michigan, Arizona, California. I prefer their information over the gossip rags.

There's no compelling evidence that massive fraud has occurred either.

A report that the State of Texas doesn't like particular software does not equate to fraud on a massive scale as having occurred. There was one example in that text of an error which was "quickly remedied" and would have been found under their own auditing process.

That story is about as compelling evidence of fraud as the poster earlier who had a hamster for a left foot. But if you're going to dangle $1million reward for "evidence" of fraud you're going to flush out some pissweak stories I suppose.

There's plenty, if you have the open mind.

wayniac's post 1209, which deals with 'evidence', takes you to a site which enumerates a multitude of evidentiary instances. His post 1210 takes you to the site which deals with 2014 issues. You have responded to his post 1210 as if it was his post 1209.

Nope, I responded to the content in the post I was responding to; nothing more, nothing less. I didn’t think it provided a good example of anything relevant to the point I thought wayniac was attempting to make, and said as much. Had I been responding to the other post, I would have quoted it.

I looked at about 10 of the links via the site wayniac linked to in the previous post, but they mostly seemed to be different links to various parts of the someone’s youtube vidoes, along with a few tweets and other fairly random sources. I decided not to reply to it because, as I said, I only looked at about 10 of the links, so any conclusion I would’ve drawn would’ve been based on, at best, a small sample of the information listed there. As such, I didn’t think that anything I could’ve said would really have added useful input to the discussion.

I'll summarise.....

Ballot counting room evacuated. "We'll start again tomorrow".

Press and overseers leave room.

Four individuals stay behind.

4 suitcases of ballots pulled from under a table.

Ballots processed without scrutiny for over 2 hours.

Watch for yourself if you care.

I'm not concerned about Trump losing. My concern is the way the MSM and Democrats attacked at every opportunity. The MSM including our ABC keep saying "no evidence". There is tons of evidence. It's the manipulation of public opinion by constant incorrect statements, parrotted here and everywhere of "no evidence".
Your concern, just like Denial Mitchell, seems to be about semantics of whether any evidence or "no" evidence exists. I said there is no compelling evidence that massive fraud occurred, not there was no evidence.

Just like Denial Mitchel, you conveniently ignored part of what I said.

Donald Trump's sons posted numerous videos of what appeared to be dodgy stuff at the time of the election, all of which was debunked shortly thereafter. Evidence that appears in a court of law and has a meaningful effect on the election has not yet been tabled. Instead, Trumps lawyers have repeatedly withdrawn their legal actions when asked to present evidence of their claims, where those cases have not already been thrown out by the presiding judge.

Your concern, just like Denial Mitchell, seems to be about semantics of whether any evidence or "no" evidence exists. I said there is no compelling evidence that massive fraud occurred, not there was no evidence.

Just like Denial Mitchel, you conveniently ignored part of what I said.

Donald Trump's sons posted numerous videos of what appeared to be dodgy stuff at the time of the election, all of which was debunked shortly thereafter. Evidence that appears in a court of law and has a meaningful effect on the election has not yet been tabled. Instead, Trumps lawyers have repeatedly withdrawn their legal actions when asked to present evidence of their claims, where those cases have not already been thrown out by the presiding judge.

I told you all they will be back !
They have hitched their wagon and no amount of common sense presented will change their mind.
For some inexplicable reason they just love Trump and all he stands for !

Rest easy folks. If there is genuine and robust evidence of massive fraud the Biden victory will be quickly overturned. If not, it won't.

I can't believe we on BF are the only ones that have seen "the evidence"

I'll summarise.....

Ballot counting room evacuated. "We'll start again tomorrow".

Press and overseers leave room.

Four individuals stay behind.

4 suitcases of ballots pulled from under a table.

Ballots processed without scrutiny for over 2 hours.

Watch for yourself if you care.

Now I haven't researched enough to say who is right and who is wrong but I think it's only fair to post a link rebutting this claim of suitcases full of votes being pulled from under a table after everyone else was told to go home.

This is just for balance so people can see there is more than one side to the story. Georgian election officials think there's no fraud there at all if you believe this fact checking site.

How about we all agree the following:
“Vote fraud was not widespread enough, for it to change the presidential election.”

I am sure there was minor fraud and issues BUT there is nothing big enough to change the results from 1 state, let alone multiple states.

Meanwhile covid escalates. A US life lost every 40 seconds.

They lose more than double the people everyday we have lost over the entire pandemic, and yet their leader chooses not to even attend task force meetings, preferring rounds of golf.

Not that shocking I suppose given he abdicated responsibility months ago but mind blowing that no-one seems to even bother call him out on it.

Generations in the future will be dumbfounded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I haven't researched enough to say who is right and who is wrong but I think it's only fair to post a link rebutting this claim of suitcases full of votes being pulled from under a table after everyone else was told to go home.

This is just for balance so people can see there is more than one side to the story. Georgian election officials think there's no fraud there at all if you believe this fact checking site.

So just like the videos that Trump's sons circulated, these sort of "facts" continue to have to be debunked. Yet it is Trump who cries loudest about "fake news".

But the strategy is working on the types who want to believe in these "facts". In many cases, they would never become aware that it was fake news and their opinions would remain suspicious of about something that wasn't.

Last edited:
Meanwhile covid escalates. A US life lost every 40 seconds.

They lose more than double the people everyday we have lost over the entire pandemic, and yet their leader chooses not to even attend task force meetings, preferring rounds of golf.

Not that shocking I suppose given he abdicated responsibility months ago but mind blowing that no-one seems to even bother call him out on it.

Generations in the future will be dumbfounded
Our leaders who are making most of the decisions about the pandemic are the State Premiers, just like it is in the USA. As such, Trump hasn't got jurisdiction to tell individual state leaders how to handle the pandemic.

He surely could be setting a better example about the seriousness of the issue or he could show some sympathy for those who it is affecting, neither of which he has done enough of and often he has done the exact opposite of (e.g. claiming the pandemic was a left-wing conspiracy, insisting masks were not required, injecting bleach would solve it, etc. and spending hour after hour talking about himself and mere couple of minutes about the loss of life to the pandemic).

Our leaders who are making most of the decisions about the pandemic are the State Premiers, just like it is in the USA. As such, Trump hasn't got jurisdiction to tell individual state leaders how to handle the pandemic.

He surely could be setting a better example about the seriousness of the issue or he could show some sympathy for those who it is affecting, neither of which he has done enough of and often he has done the exact opposite of (e.g. claiming the pandemic was a left-wing conspiracy, insisting masks were not required, injecting bleach would solve it, etc. and spending hour after hour talking about himself and mere couple of minutes about the loss of life to the pandemic).

The three main keys to defeating Covid was to pay low income people who tested positive OR are awaiting test results to isolate; widespread free testing & tracing; and to wear masks & encourage its use.

None of these things Trump promotes or provides funding for. These are his governments failings and aren’t the responsibility of the governors.

The three main keys to defeating Covid was to pay low income people who tested positive OR are awaiting test results to isolate; widespread free testing & tracing; and to wear masks & encourage its use.

None of these things Trump promotes or provides funding for. These are his governments failings and aren’t the responsibility of the governors.
Trump signed the CARES act in March. The same day he was given the bill, he signed it into law.

Short Titles
Short Titles as Enacted
CARES Act
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act

Short Titles as Enacted for portions of this bill
  • COVID-19 Pandemic Education Relief Act of 2020
  • Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
  • Coronavirus Economic Stabilization Act of 2020
  • Emergency Appropriations for Coronavirus Health Response and Agency Operations
  • Relief for Workers Affected by Coronavirus Act
Other Short Titles
CARES Act

Other Short Titles for portions of a bill
  • Emergency Appropriations for Coronavirus Health Response and Agency Operations

Unemployment Benefits and the Coronavirus
The federal government has allowed states to change their unemployment benefits laws. It lets them provide unemployment benefits for situations related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act expanded benefits further. It authorizes:

• Self-employed workers and gig workers to receive unemployment benefits
  • Unemployed workers to get an extra 13 weeks of benefits beyond the number a state currently provides
Contact your state’s unemployment insurance program for more information and to apply for benefits.

In Australia, you would think that homeless would be vulnerable. My wife volunteers at the Geelong Christ Church meals program. Breakfast provided 365/366 days a year. Dinner every 3rd evening. Not a single case of Covid in these people.

Meanwhile, Lewis Hamilton, a number of millionaire tennis players, get Covid-19 and the list goes on. Does soon to be Sir Lewis need a hand-out?

Trump signed the CARES act in March. The same day he was given the bill, he signed it into law.

Short Titles
Short Titles as Enacted
CARES Act

Other Short Titles
CARES Act

The federal government has allowed states to change their unemployment benefits laws. It lets them provide unemployment benefits for situations related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act expanded benefits further. It authorizes:

• Unemployed workers to get an extra 13 weeks of benefits beyond the number a state currently provides
Contact your state’s unemployment insurance program for more information and to apply for benefits.

In Australia, you would think that homeless would be vulnerable. My wife volunteers at the Geelong Christ Church meals program. Breakfast provided 365/366 days a year. Dinner every 3rd evening. Not a single case of Covid in these people.

Meanwhile, Lewis Hamilton, a number of millionaire tennis players, get Covid-19 and the list goes on. Does soon to be Sir Lewis need a hand-out?
How have you rated Trump in responding to coronavirus wayniac?

Short Titles
Short Titles as Enacted
CARES Act

Other Short Titles
CARES Act

This was way back in April. It obviously hasn’t worked..... nothing since then?

Courts in Nevada, the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Supreme Courts of Minnesota and Wisconsin all struck down challenges to the election result filed by Trumps lawyers yesterday.

The ballon of hot air and graft that is currently sustaining Trumps attempts to use the courts to overturn the election result will soon be completely deflated and consigned to the rubbish bin of history. Until that finally happens we have Rudys travelling freak-show of nonsense fronted by the likes of Melissa Carone to keep us in equal parts amused and bemused.

This is all happening whilst the daily death count from covid now approaches and is soon expected to exceed 3000 people a day.

Elect a clown, get a sad circus.

Courts in Nevada, the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Supreme Courts of Minnesota and Wisconsin all struck down challenges to the election result filed by Trumps lawyers yesterday.

The ballon of hot air and graft that is currently sustaining Trumps attempts to use the courts to overturn the election result will soon be completely deflated and consigned to the rubbish bin of history. Until that finally happens we have Rudys travelling freak-show of nonsense fronted by the likes of Melissa Carone to keep us in equal parts amused and bemused.

This is all happening whilst the daily death count from covid now approaches and is soon expected to exceed 3000 people a day.

Elect a clown, get a sad circus.
But Denial Mitchell told us that it was incorrect to say that Trump had lost nearly all of his court actions...

I am staggered to learn that he was talking horseshit.

But just like Trump, his throw-away claims just get left hanging out there with no second thought about their truthfulness.

What a surprise !
This is straight out all about grift now , fleecing more and more lolly out of the deplorables.
As they always say with Trump ,follow the money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back