Multiplat The Outer Worlds

Beerfish

Lifestyle Influencer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
dont know how anyonecan hate thie game tbh.

My only problem with it was that it was maybe a tad short in game length

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Ftr I don't hate it. I just think it's boring. Having said that, I'm now engrossed in playing a walking simulator that I reckon is goty so go figure.

Jaxes

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Finished outer worlds today. All in all a pretty good game. Would hope if they do a sequel they can make improvements but the base is there.
Happy I played it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris_6678

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Just finished it. Started off fun but became a chore going back and forth for heaps of missions with dialect and no action. I barely changed the weapons I used and the ones I did I just tinkered them to make them stronger.

It isn’t a terrible game but no way is it game of the year.

Dancing Potato

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
A pretty good game but felt like it was somehow less than the sum of its parts.

Individually everything seems fantastic - great characters, hilarious dialogue, a good story, interesting setting - but when combined it adds up to something good, not great.

Plays like a Fallout, sized like a Deus Ex.

Definitely keen for a more expansive sequel though.

dexter_

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
I finished it, but it really started to drag towards the end and I was glad to be done with it.

I think a lot of the issues with the game stem from a lack of budget. Weapon variety, armour variety, small empty worlds, difficulty balancing, simplistic missions with not a lot of branching paths etc. I hope this game did well enough for Obsidian to get another crack at it because I think this IP has potential.

Top Bottom