Multiplat The Outer Worlds

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually glad it's comparatively short (supposedly). I can't put Death Stranding off too long.

cannot believe it's been 9 years since New Vegas. So good to have Obsidian making these types of games again:cool:

NV is still my favourite game. Not the most polished, but have never had as much fun in a game than NV. And talk about replayability!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played New Vegas 3 times, hopefully this game has as much replayability

We shall find out soon.

Personally I love that they've brought back the faction systems and that you can be good or evil and not limited by the storyline. That was my biggest fault with Fallout 4. NV was perfect in that aspect.

Spent all afternoon trying to pre-load this onto my Xbox from the games pass, kept getting error "we can't show you download progress, but rest assured it's in your queue". Checked my Xbox last night before bed, wasn't there. Tried it again, same error. Logged on this morning, still not there. Can't find any link to it on the Games Pass app on my phone or the Xbox now either :( haha Cruel. Will just have to wait until they push it again

So ordered through amazon for delivery today. Auspost decides to amend the date of delivery to Monday. I ******* hate auspost.
Has resulted in a full refund, game for free and a further $20 in Amazon vouchers.

Selling the game to my brother for $50 and buying on the PS store.

******* auspost are the worst. i got a txt the other night saying a package was coming the next day.... 3 days later and i still dont have it. bought outer worlds digitally after seeing the reviews

They really are. They also never attempt delivery to me, always just take it to the post office.

This is cool, on Outer Worlds being related to New Vegas, if you did the House ending, predicts he'll have a colony of ship in space within a century. New Vegas set 2281, OW set 2355.

fmd stuck at work

This is cool, on Outer Worlds being related to New Vegas, if you did the House ending, predicts he'll have a colony of ship in space within a century. New Vegas set 2281, OW set 2355.

* I forgot that. Amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back