15719643949587368705706376315605.jpg

Loving it.

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
I played it last night for a few hours from 9pm. The bonus of being in Perth are games are release Eastern States time for us. Normally I wouldn't pre-order digitally due to the tax but game pass is good value.

It is basically Fallout in space which is great. I never played New Vegas but put a lot of hours into FO4 and I'm getting the same vibe. Graphics seem a bit old and dated and gun combat not really flash coming from BL3. That's not why you play a fallout game though and the dialogue options and story seems fantastic early on. Big decisions already incoming.

I think one of the writers must be a Geelong fan as wait till you see what happens to Hawthorn.

An hour in and already annoyed that they don’t have the rights to Fallout as they would easily knock it out of the park. The Fallout vibes are definitely there they even brought back the bloody Abernathy name haha

Fallout and Bethesda are dead.

Nice to see a new IP well executed.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
For anyone on PC, since the graphic options are pretty slim if you want to get rid of that weird effect over everything then set screen effects to low. All the post processing effects have been lumped into a single setting and imo it looks far better without everything looking like it has been smeared with vaseline.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
For anyone on PC, since the graphic options are pretty slim if you want to get rid of that weird effect over everything then set screen effects to low. All the post processing effects have been lumped into a single setting and imo it looks far better without everything looking like it has been smeared with vaseline.

What irks me more is the lack of FOV slider.

Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Ok I am not a long way into the game but I have to say, even though it seems to basically be fallout: space, it so far seems to do everything a hell of a lot better than fallout. It's so smooth, all the interactions and menus flow so much better and it lacks many of the infuriating aspects the Bethesda games had. Seriously good so far.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
About 2 hours in so far, first impressions are that it feels like a fallout game with a no man sky mix to it.

Last Fallout I played was 4 and loved that, haven’t touched 76 but I echo others in saying that this game has that New Vegas vibe to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I played it last night for a few hours from 9pm. The bonus of being in Perth are games are release Eastern States time for us. Normally I wouldn't pre-order digitally due to the tax but game pass is good value.

It is basically Fallout in space which is great. I never played New Vegas but put a lot of hours into FO4 and I'm getting the same vibe. Graphics seem a bit old and dated and gun combat not really flash coming from BL3. That's not why you play a fallout game though and the dialogue options and story seems fantastic early on. Big decisions already incoming.

I think one of the writers must be a Geelong fan as wait till you see what happens to Hawthorn.

Haven't played it yet but I think I want to make babies with this video game now. And they will be beautiful:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back