FTA-TV The Outsider

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree wholeheartedly, but curious to know why you think it's been a letdown?

I thought I was getting a binge worthy crime show and not some slow paced hocus pocus garbage

At least the last two minutes woke me from my slumber

I shall now return to Narcos Mexico Season 2 of which I am binging with Ep4 half knocked over

Ciao

Eh I found Castle Rock to be a bit more slow and meandering quite similarly than this.

The difference here is probably the cast, characters are better, that's keeping me engaged a bit more.

Everyone catch the post credits scene?

A fisherman returning to his truck gets shot dead. You don't see the shooter but I assume it's Jack Hoskins.
Thanks mate I missed that.

Everyone catch the post credits scene?

A fisherman returning to his truck gets shot dead. You don't see the shooter but I assume it's Jack Hoskins.
Thanks, it’s bs, who the hell watches post credits (that’s not a go at you mate)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scene with him abducting the kid was pretty intense.

you wonder how they could ever finish on top here? No- one will ever believe it no matter what the evidence.

Going to be interesting seeing how they wrap it all up.

The scene with him abducting the kid was pretty intense.

you wonder how they could ever finish on top here? No- one will ever believe it no matter what the evidence.

Going to be interesting seeing how they wrap it all up.

Did the kid's Dad/Grandpa get scratched?

Binged all 8 episodes over the past 4 days. Steven King and his supernatural mysteries aren't usually my cup of tea, but thought I'd give this a go given a number of the actors involved.

Thought it started well, but kinda lost its way in episodes 5/6/7 - I think having that Latina grandmother spelling out the El Cuco story ruined things somewhat. That said, it really seems to have picked up again in episode 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back