The Ox Files

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont want Ozil. He's lazy.

Would take Sanchez :D But he is City bound.
Perceptions.

Someone posted something up on here maybe a month ago proving that isn't the case.
elhadjihenry PendlePie

Averaged the 3rd most kms for Woolwich last season too.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on here titled 'The Ozil Files' - has an EPL player been put under the microscope more often than Mes in the last 5 years?

In 2016/17, Ozil covered more ground than any other Arsenal player bar Nacho Monreal. It's a myth that he's lazy. The Opta stats, fed out by the Arsenal Twitter brigade were eye-opening, I must say; his defensive contribution is lacklustre at best and he can look disinterested at times, especially when we're being beaten.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on here titled 'The Ozil Files' - has an EPL player been put under the microscope more often than Mes in the last 5 years?

In 2016/17, Ozil covered more ground than any other Arsenal player bar Nacho Monreal. It's a myth that he's lazy. The Opta stats, fed out by the Arsenal Twitter brigade were eye-opening, I must say; his defensive contribution is lacklustre at best and he can look disinterested at times, especially when we're being beaten.

Pun intended?

Nah mate, Jod has seen him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back