The Ox Files

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think Ox has the potential to be a fantastic box to box midfielder under a manager like Klopp. His dynamism and drive are relatively special and unique traits that mean he’s capable of impacting games in major ways.

I’d be starting him in central midfield in our first choice eleven next year even accounting for the incoming Keita.

I actually think Ox has the potential to be a fantastic box to box midfielder under a manager like Klopp. His dynamism and drive are relatively special and unique traits that mean he’s capable of impacting games in major ways.

I’d be starting him in central midfield in our first choice eleven next year even accounting for the incoming Keita.
Yeah he is certainly making a case to be in the first XI. I think he wouldnt work in a midfield two but he's quite good in a midfield three. Ox/Hendo/Keita could be first choice next season with Wij and Milner as backup. Lallana too.

Season over for Ox. Possibly an ACL. Some say he'll be back at the start of next season, others say as much as 9 months.

Absolutely gutted considering the form he was in + we are down to 3 midfielders now (Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back