The Ox Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Ox has more goals than both Pepe and Lacazette this season.

He has been a hugely influencial part of a drought breaking PL title winning side, not even I could have seen that coming. Superb player, really makes you wonder why Arsenal didn't see the best of him.
Based on John Cross' book about Wenger, Wenger wasn't much of a man manager and Ox needed that.

Klopp is definitely the right man for the job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on John Cross' book about Wenger, Wenger wasn't much of a man manager and Ox needed that.

Klopp is definitely the right man for the job.

Yep, some players thrive under different managers. Don't think anyone would've foresaw how much of a rise Sterling would have under Pep. Had he stayed at Liverpool, would he have been the same player under Klopp? I'm not that sure he would be.

Yep, some players thrive under different managers. Don't think anyone would've foresaw how much of a rise Sterling would have under Pep. Had he stayed at Liverpool, would he have been the same player under Klopp? I'm not that sure he would be.

Sterling was brilliant at Liverpool and an integral part of a side that nearly won the league when he was a teenager. There's a reason City payed so much for him, he was class. No doubt Pep has improved him but I think he gets too much credit, Sterling's trajectory was pretty clear from the outset.

I think it's fair to say Rodgers was mismanaging Sterling towards the end. Being played at wingback, etc.
Near the end though he was playing as a striker and then was benched for Ricky Lambert.

And Arsenal fans will be allView attachment 418358

Whilst watching that sweet sweet £40m mature in a 6.25% interest long term bank account over then next 5 years.

The Ox fails...long term prudent investing wins.

Ha whoever said it was the Vickery effect is bang on.
Now holding relegation fears for pool. Arsene's a genius.

Is this where I come in ?

What are Arsenal's results? Seem like they much better since he left

Come back to me when he does something other than bully the lower relegation threatened sides.

ox.jpg

oxp.jpg

All parties came out of this transaction pretty well. Ox stagnated at Arsenal and needed a fresh environment to take his game to another level. Which Klopp did. A very good squad member to have.

A very decent fee at the time for Arsenal, and he’s gone on to win a champions league and PL title. Obviously he wouldn’t have experienced that had he stayed at Arsenal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back