Streaming The Paramount Plus Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Signed up for it the weekend. Will keep a month or possibly 2 at this stage. Watched the first episode of mayor of Kingstown and yellowjackets, liked both enough to think I'll watch them through.

Will then give Dexter a try but don't have high hopes as I hated the ending. See what's out then and decide whether to keep it or move on to trying Apple.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture: The director's cut is up. This has been converted to 4K with many of the graphics updated, and the soundtrack was redone. The 4K upgrade is fantastic in some places and not so great in others. I don't need to tell you where, because you'll see it straight away. But overall I really enjoyed the film again. It felt a little shorter, so I think they cut some things out to tighten the story, and it works. The original was an over-bloated movie of average special effects over story, but this was better. It was more balanced.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture: The director's cut is up. This has been converted to 4K with many of the graphics updated, and the soundtrack was redone. The 4K upgrade is fantastic in some places and not so great in others. I don't need to tell you where, because you'll see it straight away. But overall I really enjoyed the film again. It felt a little shorter, so I think they cut some things out to tighten the story, and it works. The original was an over-bloated movie of average special effects over story, but this was better. It was more balanced.
I love the original, my second favourite after VI. I'll have to give it a watch but I'm always disappointed when movies are "updated".

Can't seem to find the app on the ps4 store. Anyone else have this issue?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back