MRP / Trib. The Patrick Parnell incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely vomit worthy. He's not a good bloke for sending a piss weak text message, then trying to use said message to downgrade the suspension. If he was sincere, they wouldn't be parading the message around like "look at me and what a good bloke I am." He knew exactly what he was doing when he body slammed Parnell into the ground. It wasn't a split second decision.

Gross.

Hope someone runs through the campaigner next time we play them although they'd need to grow some balls because how they acted after the incident is deplorable.

Absolutely vomit worthy. He's not a good bloke for sending a piss weak text message, then trying to use said message to downgrade the suspension. If he was sincere, they wouldn't be parading the message around like "look at me and what a good bloke I am." He knew exactly what he was doing when he body slammed Parnell into the ground. It wasn't a split second decision.

Gross.

Aaaaah **** off Ralph you shill.

Disgraceful and ridiculous take.

He was sorry so a lesser penalty is fair? You absolute ****wit.

It might be fair if McAdam's was 2 weeks.

Aaaaah **** off Ralph you shill.

Disgraceful and ridiculous take.

He was sorry so a lesser penalty is fair? You absolute ****wit.

It might be fair if McAdam's was 2 weeks.
Would be nice to have more independent journalists rather than VAFL shrills.

Edit should have said VAFL not AFL.

Last edited:
You have to be both to get accreditation from the AFL
Why though?

If you are accredited media, why do you need AFL accreditation too...

What a joke!

Gross.

Didn’t hear him saying “players make mistakes” Re McAdam.

What a ****ing joke. The AFL is nothing more than a Vic based racket, and they’ve got their accredited media cronies to back it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why though?

What a joke!
Because if you’re a journalist and AFL House doesn’t like the message you’re putting out they take your AFL accreditation away.

Then at the other end of the spectrum, McLure, Wilson, Whately, Ralph at al get the good inside word through leaks, as pay off for amping up the stories they want (camp) and playing down the ones they don’t like (Hawthorn racism, anything negative involving a Victorian club).

Why though?

What a joke!
I was at a Sth Melb/Sydney past players lunch at the MCG, talking to one of the all time greats, he was saying if you are drawing a wage through the AFL signed off by them, you are limited in how critical you can be, he did say at any sporting engagements where he would speak had to bite his tongue

I was at a Sth Melb/Sydney past players lunch at the MCG, talking to one of the all time greats, he was saying if you are drawing a wage through the AFL signed off by them, you are limited in how critical you can be, he did say at any sporting engagements where he would speak had to bite his tongue
I realise this... but what is stopping a journalist without AFL accreditation from talking about the AFL in an independent way.

I only regularly read journalist I respect, which rules out most VAFL shrills.

Seriously watching similar sling tackles on various networks these last few days we literally own this category.

Hamill, McHenry, Keays, Parnell. Something something midget drafting/recruiting.
Teams play dirty against us.

I realise this... but what is stopping a journalist without AFL accreditation from talking about the AFL in an independent way.

I only regularly read journalist I respect, which rules out most VAFL shrills.
They can but won’t have their finger on the pulse and would be fead nothing from the AFL, who would do what ever to discredit them

People in their 20s don't call each other. It's a social crime and worse than texting
I couldn't give a flying f*** how old you are. When you've just knocked someone unconscious, it's a gutless dog act, by a coward, to remain so distant by sending a f***ing text. Shows zero character or integrity.
Broad ought to be completely ashamed of himself...again.

They can but won’t have their finger on the pulse and would be fead nothing from the AFL, who would do what ever to discredit them
Lol, that's where I have gone wrong... not frightened to speak my mind regardless of the ramifications. Fortunately my manager & clients like me for telling it as it is... most of the time.

Are we not amateur journalists here? We're expressing our views and they're publically available.
"Viva le big footy" 😜
Most on this board are more worthwhile to read than the VAFL shrills.

Which is why I hardly watch any AFL shows & spend more time on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back