MRP / Trib. The Patrick Parnell incident

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't give a flying f*** how old you are. When you've just knocked someone unconscious, it's a gutless dog act, by a coward, to remain so distant by sending a f***ing text. Shows zero character or integrity.
Broad ought to be completely ashamed of himself...again.
Who answers numbers that aren't specific contacts in your phone these days though with all the bullshit scams etc out there? I know I don't and I’m a bit older than these guys. He could always leave a message I guess which is more personal than a txt

Who answers numbers that aren't specific contacts in your phone these days though with all the bullshit scams etc out there? I know I don't and I’m a bit older than these guys. He could always leave a message I guess which is more personal than a txt
Smart way of making calls from an unknown number is to text 1st to say who you are & that you are about to make a call.

They can but won’t have their finger on the pulse and would be fead nothing from the AFL, who would do what ever to discredit them
This is why the AFL media, which is Victorian based, is so favourable to Victorian teams. Gotta protect their sources.

They know where their bread is buttered.

“Hi Patrick, it’s Nathan here. I got your number from X. I was hoping I could speak to you to apologise for the incident on Saturday and wish you all the best. I’ll call in the next half hour if that’s ok with you.”

It’s not hard.

“Hi Patrick, it’s Nathan here. I got your number from X. I was hoping I could speak to you to apologise for the incident on Saturday and wish you all the best. I’ll call in the next half hour if that’s ok with you.”

It’s not hard.
“Hi Nath, don’t really want to talk right now you dog.
Send what you want to say in a txt.”
Patty

It’s not hard.

That's not how young people operate

Seems to me a way to stop these tackles from happening is the player who has done the tackle gets sent off the same amount of time as the player he’s tackled. If it’s 20 minutes for the protocol and then the player comes back on, the tackler has to stay off that length of time too. If the injured player is subbed out, so too should the tackler be. If the injured player has to be out the following week, so to should the tackler… and THEN the penalty should begin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to me a way to stop these tackles from happening is the player who has done the tackle gets sent off the same amount of time as the player he’s tackled. If it’s 20 minutes for the protocol and then the player comes back on, the tackler has to stay off that length of time too. If the injured player is subbed out, so too should the tackler be. If the injured player has to be out the following week, so to should the tackler… and THEN the penalty should begin.
The VFL don't want to punish their own during a game. Razor was making sure that when they had momentum in the final quarter that he made certain to shut the door like the good little anti-Crow he is.

I couldn't give a flying f*** how old you are. When you've just knocked someone unconscious, it's a gutless dog act, by a coward, to remain so distant by sending a f***ing text. Shows zero character or integrity.
Broad ought to be completely ashamed of himself...again.

Agree, Broad by his message shows no remorse other than he was caught. I suspect the club and his manager told him to send the text for the PR. It was a deliberate and calculated tackle to take out a much smaller player because he could. Its no different than Lycett on McHenry. Its cowardly and gutless because he sure wouldnt pull that crap on Tex. I was disappointed none of the players flew the flag.

I come in peace

Just wanted to remind everyone that Broad plays for Richmond - the same team that fields thugs, burglars, thieves, shotgun-assailants and rapists. Expecting anything from him other than revenge-pr0n and thuggery is a bit foolish.

But in all seriousness - how many weeks would you guys be satisfied with, considering all that's been said by the AFL in regards to head injuries etc?

You lot are a bit over the top. Yes, it sucked. Yes it deserved report and was, and got 4 weeks.

The guy even wrote a sorry message.

I'm perfectly satisfied with sufficient MRO outcome (wasn't totally expecting that tbh).

I'm with CrowToon - Not sure what more you wanted? Maybe some self-flagellation?

I come in peace

Just wanted to remind everyone that Broad plays for Richmond - the same team that fields thugs, burglars, thieves, shotgun-assailants and rapists. Expecting anything from him other than revenge-pr0n and thuggery is a bit foolish.

But in all seriousness - how many weeks would you guys be satisfied with, considering all that's been said by the AFL in regards to head injuries etc?
And chopstick stabberers

I come in peace

I heard Pickett was interested in our housing market.

You lot are a bit over the top. Yes, it sucked. Yes it deserved report and was, and got 4 weeks.

The guy even wrote a sorry message.

I'm perfectly satisfied with sufficient MRO outcome (wasn't totally expecting that tbh).

I'm with CrowToon - Not sure what more you wanted? Maybe some self-flagellation?
You can tell the ones that have never played a game of footy.

It’s not hard.
I don't think he would know how to construct a sentence. Looks loke a meathead even when dressed respectfully.

I come in peace

I would have been happy with 6 seeing McAdam received 4 for a chest bump..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back