Opinion The Pav

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll just be in his seat rocking back and forward mumbling ....

Don't be like Freo, say no to Ross

You’ve had 2 slabs.

I think he was involved with choosing nicks for crows.
Crows are higher on the ladder then Carlton already.
Basic maths
Well, that didn’t happen.
He was involved in the review with Jason Dunstall. Not in the coaches appointment.

Pretty sure he's a Ross fan.

So, he has acumen in playing 300 games and staying?

If by acumen you mean he has demonstrated loyalty to his employer and also exhibited great skill within the confines of Aussie Rules yeah sure.

Running a successful business requires a wide range of attributes apart from loyalty and very specific skill sets (like accurately kicking a footy through two sticks over 50 meters of grass in front of 50,00 people when you're buggered)

Pav may or may not have them, the fact he has an MBA means jack. A track record of starting and running successful businesses over a long period of time would be evidence of business acumen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If by acumen you mean he has demonstrated loyalty to his employer and also exhibited great skill within the confines of Aussie Rules yeah sure.

Running a successful business requires a wide range of attributes apart from loyalty and very specific skill sets (like accurately kicking a footy through two sticks over 50 meters of grass in front of 50,00 people when you're buggered)

Pav may or may not have them, the fact he has an MBA means jack. A track record of starting and running successful businesses over a long period of time would be evidence of business acumen.
So, I agree regarding business acumen, so he is considered a player side of a football department review. He will give his input to the review on the player perspective.

Because he was captain of Fremantle when it was a bottom side, then it became a top 6 side, then it went back again, then it became one of the best teams in the comp, then it went down to the worst side in the comp. You'd think he'd know some stuff about what happened behind closed doors to lead to each of those periods.

Because he was captain of Fremantle when it was a bottom side, then it became a top 6 side, then it went back again, then it became one of the best teams in the comp, then it went down to the worst side in the comp. You'd think he'd know some stuff about what happened behind closed doors to lead to each of those periods.
Ok, so like every club in the comp.
I’m just interested in his role in a club review, I may be cynical but I think it’s a token player perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Back