The Pelican Brief: Your one stop shop for everything NOLA

Remove this Banner Ad

Have it on very good authority that Boogie will re-sign and wasn't involved in any talks we had with Cleveland.
We apparently just checked out what the asking price is.
Me rikey

Have it on very good authority that Boogie will re-sign and wasn't involved in any talks we had with Cleveland.
Me rikey

ALL YOUR SAUCES

pls

Was more in response to people campaigning for Clark for weeks on TBW. I don't know a lot about him but the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive so that's good enough for me.

I've never seen Reddit so positive about a Pels move

Me rikey

Need something stronger than a like button for this!
Boogie has always looked happy and comfortable since he arrived in Nawlins and I've been confident in retaining him. It's not done yet of course but I'll be doing backflips WHEN he does. Well, half a backflip. Which is really just laying down.

Need something stronger than a like button for this!
Boogie has always looked happy and comfortable since he arrived in Nawlins and I've been confident in retaining him. It's not done yet of course but I'll be doing backflips WHEN he does. Well, half a backflip. Which is really just laying down.
Always good to hear from you buddy!

I speak to guys who work as beat writers for the Pels via DM on twitter, and one of them works directly with the team.
I won't name names but apparently the word is good and reliable

6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05bcc67011a212df0.jpg

Don't hold back with the scoops will you

2006_Eagles Son of Skeletor I hereby hand the reigns over of the best named thread on big footy.
I can only contribute in small capacities
Son of Skeletor I think you will agree with me that this is now, 2006_Eagles thread to manage. Knows his s**t, loves the team. You and I are Kerry Gattison and Kendall Gill (not telling you who is who) He is Soloman Hill. None of us are good.

2006_Eagles Son of Skeletor I hereby hand the reigns over of the best named thread on big footy.

So each of us would only have to do the work of half a man? That sounds about right.

Son of Skeletor I think you will agree with me that this is now, 2006_Eagles thread to manage. Knows his s**t, loves the team. You and I are Kerry Gattison and Kendall Gill (not telling you who is who) He is Soloman Hill. None of us are good.

Oooh oooh! I wanna be Kenny G!

TWSS.

But seriously buddy, you'll always be the Pelican King on this board. Just don't be a stranger, you hear?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Klyntonius is Kelly Tripuca, been here since the start just waiting for other to make us great

Aww, shucks. I was gonna say Asik but this is much better!

I'm with Cousins in being bullish about this season. Everyone is sleeping on the Pelicans. Bleacher Report had us 19th in their power rankings which as I read it suggested we wouldn't even be good enough to make playoffs in the East.I understand it's up to us to prove 'em all wrong but still.

With a motivated Boogie (in the best shape of his career) having a pre-season to train and gel with AD, I can see them becoming an absolute monster, especially under the watchful eye of Chris Finch. Rondo and Holiday is at worst a solid back court and I think we'll see improvement out of Hill. Crawford, Clark, Moore, Diallo and hopefully DC (and by some miracle, Pondexter) should be good enough depth to make playoffs as a lower seed I think.

So I'm really excited for the season. Which probably spells doom but I'm running with it for now.

1to0or.jpg

ofWM4A9.jpg

Dat length

yaBm8iq.jpg

7IuGjLk.jpg

Hype train engage

Like the updated threads too.

Colours are lovely, the letters in New Orleans look a little squashed together but probably unavoidable

Solomon Hill had hamstring surgery. Likely to miss most of the season.
This ******* team man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back