Santoz

Season 07 Bomber Legend
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Tbh I think we'll ride with Gentry through the end of the season, unless it gets really bad even with Zion back.

This season was never about making the playoffs, it was more about sorting through what we added in the trade and the draft. That said, there's no excuse for us being as poor as we have lately.

I suspect if we're going to can Gentry, it''ll happen in May. I just hope Zion coming back (touch wood) doesn't inspire us to 35 wins and let Gentry coach another season. It's time for something different.
Follow the Knicks lead & fire Gentry ASAP. You’d be surprised the difference a half competent coach makes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
4 wins in the last 5 games and now playing defence. Are we in danger of becoming a respectable outfit?
Follow the Knicks lead & fire Gentry ASAP. You’d be surprised the difference a half competent coach makes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's nice to actually win some games, but I hope we don't fall for the Gentry fool's gold again. Five years is long enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Some brief 2/3 of the season thoughts:

- Favors is incredibly important to our ability to defend, and we need to find a way to bring him back without paying silly money

- The pieces we got from the Lakers are OK. Have no idea whether all or even any will remain part of the long term plan, but we can safely say that they have solid trade value, at the very least

- Hayes and Alexander-Walker could benefit from more G-league, pre-season and practice time. No shame there, just usual 20 year old stuff

- Melli has turned it around after being near unplayable at the start of the season. On an affordable contract, so may stick around.

- Zion is solid, rolled gold. That is all.

Top Bottom