Player Sponsorship The people’s choice is SIER - Read the Mid Season Review p 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Hi Magpie Girl, just realised that the President's lunch next weekend is at Marvel. I assume it will be a similar setup to the 'G and the details on where and when will be coming shortly.
I’ll check

neilk and Laurie Holden have you received your tickets or info re the President’s function this Saturday?

I know the following at least:

Date: Saturday 29 June

Time: 5:30pm arrival | 7:25pm match start

Venue: Stark Room, Marvel Stadium

Dress code: Business casual (Men - collar & tailored trousers | Women - no denim)

neilk and Laurie Holden have you received your tickets or info re the President’s function this Saturday?

I know the following at least:

Date: Saturday 29 June

Time: 5:30pm arrival | 7:25pm match start

Venue: Stark Room, Marvel Stadium

Dress code: Business casual (Men - collar & tailored trousers | Women - no denim)
Haven’t received anything yet, but haven’t checked letterbox today.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What the hell is happening with those trousers? Yikes!
I know I'll be hammered for this, but the well dressed young gent would never wear trousers that short. Totally ridiculous look.
But I did like the tailoring of his white shorts on Sunday. ;)
I think its called fashion.
These days you can go to the races with a dress code, tie and jacket, but socks are optional....

Socks are a necessary companion with elegant shoes.

White shorts? I like our jumpers as they work really well with white shorts.

(And the Bulldogs jumper looks far superior in white shorts. Goes so well with their jumper. Just a little quirk I’ve long noticed.)

(Compare the pair....)

CD0AC279-3F8D-45ED-908B-9DE81B53D575.jpeg V 54CA2DEF-B3EA-4A9D-8913-00F81D712C9E.jpeg

I totally missed this post sorry... :( My daughters birthday this weekend and would be a dead man if I missed it. Is it too late for someone else to be 'Laurie Holden' for the night?

Ok everyone all the prizes have now been drawn.
If there is something you can't use, or go to, please let me know asap
Prizewinners please PM me your name, address and email asap so that I can pass it on to the Club.
I'm going overseas soon for 10 weeks and won't always be able to respond quickly to any problems but I will do my best:)

As mentioned earlier the jumper was won by The Royal Sampler

The winners of the President's Lunch on 29th June are neilk and Laurie Holden

The winners of the President's Lunch for Round 23 are AD2010 and Gone Critical

The winners of the Children's Clinic, probably in the mid year school holidays, are CFC2010 and Maggie5

The winners of the Players' Breakfast on Tuesday 18th June are docks and Raveneyes

The winners of the Mid Season Review, date tba, are Kirby and JB1975

The winners of participating in the Guard of Honour, match to be confirmed, are Vicky Park and Ilksy

The winner of the scarf is PicaBoo

The winners of the General Admission Season's tickets for home games are Magpie Ink and Ulahoopski

Please remember also that you need to use the prize yourself:)

Congratulations everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would not be fair if I went, as I have already won a mega prize, that I really want to keep.
I hope 'barrackers' or another deserving sponsor would like to be there.

However, if no one is volunteering, I would hate to see such a fabulous prize go to waste, and I'm available to step in.
What about you Magpie Girl? Are you back yet?

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It would not be fair if I went, as I have already won a mega prize, that I really want to keep.

However, if no one is volunteering, I would hate to see such a fabulous prize go to waste, and I'm available to step in.
I’m in that boat too.
Someone who hasn’t had a go, by all means.
I’ll be there so can always step in and eat something and have a drink :D.

I’m in that boat too.
Someone who hasn’t had a go, by all means.
I’ll be there so can always step in and eat something and have a drink :D.
Put your hand up guys before someone else does.

Who wants to go to the President’s function on Saturday evening before the game?
barrackers or someone else who hasn’t received a prize?
President's function would be great, however all things being fair I'm happy to go into a draw with anyone else interested.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
President's function would be great, however all things being fair I'm happy to go into a draw with anyone else interested.
Enjoy it.

I’m cool, whatever decided.

You’ve missed out on a prize - I think there’s only two of you - so unless someone else puts their hand up, in which case I’ll do a draw - go with our blessings.
Pencil it in and I can confirm tomorrow
Please pm me your email address

Thanks for the thought AD but I’m not back until next week

I'm ideologically opposed to people receiving any benefit which might otherwise belong to me, but I nevertheless congratulate barrackers on the prize. Some fine VFL work this season, very much deserving some senior/Presidential action.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ok, I’m making an executive as no one else has forced a draw.
Congratulations barrackers and enjoy the match with neilk :)

Ticket is being emailed to you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back