Event The People's All SFA Team.

Remove this Banner Ad

So the S.28 All SFA team has been announced and I would like to congratulate all that were selected. No matter whether you deserved the selection or not you got selected so well done, rhubarb, rhubarb......

I have been giving this some serious thought and as an SFA senior spokesperson have taken this upon myself to take up the fight for those not selected (huge credit to BEEG for highlighting to me that I am the SFA people's champion).

When I look at the S.28 All SFA team I give credit to the selectors. It is quite an art form to be able to fit so much shite into one team! This is not a team voted for by the people, it is a backslapping competition in the committee room and is full of selfish posters, many of whom are league veterans taking up prime spots to stroke their own egos.

So what do we do Tony I hear you ask?

Well as it stands right now this team does nothing. It is just names on a page that does not play any games and does not get to pit themselves against the leagues finest. Wouldn't it be great if just prior to the S.29 season that we kick it off with a bang. The All SFA team as selected by the committee taking on the People's Choice All SFA team as selected by the rank and file members of the SFA. No gerrymandering in the committee room to get selected just a good old fashioned people power selecting the People's team.

It obviously goes without saying as the undisputed People's Champion of the SFA and with an onfield CV to make an Angel sigh that I will be skipper. What I ask of you all now is to nominate either yourself or a team mate to be a part of what will be a star studded and incredible team.

Below are some names that did not make the All SFA team for S.28 that I feel would well and truly hold their own against the All SFA team in an exhibition game.

KohPhi Norma Lee Ava WFL CALL ME SNAKE Antonio BlueVein actually I may as well name the entire Bomber list.

U2tigers Harvey Manfrenjensenden JoshWoodenSpoon Tigerturbulance NaturalDisaster okeydoke7 The Half Back Far Kern TedDougChris just to name but a few.

So this is the deal. Nominate yourself or someone you feel should be in this team. Once this is complete and the team finalised it will take on the All SFA team in a SIM'd match to launch the S.29 season.

Power to the people!

The People's Squad.

KohPhi Norma Lee Ava WFL CALL ME SNAKE Antonio BlueVein WaynesWorld19 U2tigers Harvey Manfrenjensenden JoshWoodenSpoon Tigerturbulance NaturalDisaster okeydoke7 The Half Back Far Kern TedDougChris CakeEater GreyCrow brahj Kennedy Parker cadsky Tarkyn_24 Headless Hate Mooch JackBero Carson Dial Ned_Flanders Drunkgoliath Allikat I Dont Care Beandip TJASTA Sab22 spookism StFly roo2macca Riviat Dr Mantis Taboggan miggs cooney beez SSwans2011 Beutbrute Bonz Headless Yakker Mobbs

Last edited:

G51rlPy.png

Tony Lynn 15

I can be in both with JWS posting the match anything is possible

Other Dee's
Tarkyn_24 : The people's FF
Headless : The peoples Bench player

I appreciate the sentiment but Mooch is the people’s full forward this season. Would be an injustice to have anyone else there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the S.28 All SFA team has been announced and I would like to congratulate all that were selected. No matter whether you deserved the selection or not you got selected so well done, rhubarb, rhubarb......

I have been giving this some serious thought and as an SFA senior spokesperson have taken this upon myself to take up the fight for those not selected (huge credit to BEEG for highlighting to me that I am the SFA people's champion).

When I look at the S.28 All SFA team I give credit to the selectors. It is quite an art form to be able to fit so much shite into one team! This is not a team voted for by the people, it is a backslapping competition in the committee room and is full of selfish posters, many of whom are league veterans taking up prime spots to stroke their own egos.

So what do we do Tony I hear you ask?

Well as it stands right now this team does nothing. It is just names on a page that does not play any games and does not get to pit themselves against the leagues finest. Wouldn't it be great if just prior to the S.29 season that we kick it off with a bang. The All SFA team as selected by the committee taking on the People's Choice All SFA team as selected by the rank and file members of the SFA. No gerrymandering in the committee room to get selected just a good old fashioned people power selecting the People's team.

It obviously goes without saying as the undisputed People's Champion of the SFA and with an onfield CV to make an Angel sigh that I will be skipper. What I ask of you all now is to nominate either yourself or a team mate to be a part of what will be a star studded and incredible team.

Below are some names that did not make the All SFA team for S.28 that I feel would well and truly hold their own against the All SFA team in an exhibition game.

KohPhi Norma Lee Ava WFL CALL ME SNAKE Antonio BlueVein actually I may as well name the entire Bomber list.

U2tigers Harvey Manfrenjensenden JoshWoodenSpoon Tigerturbulance NaturalDisaster okeydoke7 The Half Back Far Kern TedDougChris just to name but a few.

So this is the deal. Nominate yourself or someone you feel should be in this team. Once this is complete and the team finalised it will take on the All SFA team in a SIM'd match to launch the S.29 season.

Power to the people!
Cool
This is like Australia Vs Australia A in cricket. Us being Aust A.
Awesome memories of Hayden giving Glen ( I shoot elephants for fun ) McGrath an absolute gobfull .
images (41).jpeg

Cool
This is like Australia Vs Australia A in cricket. Us being Aust A.
Awesome memories of Hayden giving Glen ( I shoot elephants for fun ) McGrath an absolute gobfull .
View attachment 791553

I liken us to the World XI in World Series Cricket. I plan to be Garth Le Roux.

CakeEater
GreyCrow
brahj
Kennedy Parker
cadsky
Spoken like a true one-eyed captain :p
I'm a huge fan of the first 2 but neither were around much this season
I blame the lack of cake :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back