Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful day today. Shame to be at work. How anyone could prefer rain and cold to this I'll never understand.
How could anyone prefer Essendon any other football team, I'll never know. :drunk:

(It is a nice day, mostly because I have a rare one off!)

Anything below 15 is cold imo. It's just varying degrees of cold after that.
18-21 is themordynamically speaking the optimal temperature range for humans. Discounting the invention of clothing, that range allows us to effectively radiate all our body heat generated to the environment efficiently.

Beautiful day today. Shame to be at work. How anyone could prefer rain and cold to this I'll never understand.
I may just find you and marry you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Clubland Legends of Perth on Ch9, I could swear I saw myself sucking back a beer in a photo from Arcadia when they talked about the 90s.

I hated that joint.

They talk about 90s Perth clubs like they were awesome, they were s**t, the Hip-E Club was the best 90s club in Perth and they didn't even mention it.

Saw five minutes of it when I returned to the lounge after the cricket had finished. What a bunch of absolute shite, people talking about Perth clubs like it was Ibiza. This nostalgia kick Channels 7, 9 and 10 seem to be on has gone too far. As someone who went some of the clubs in the '90s, they were regarded as well as Perth's current club scene is regarded i.e. not at all.

Back in the day the pub scene was the best - s**t all over clubs. Inxs, The Angels, Cold Chisel, Dragon, Ice House, AC/DC- saw all these guys and more at pubs

Local bands such as the Triffids, Dave Warner, The Frames, The Jets - from Wednesday's right through to the good old Sunday sessions. Really showing my age but they were great times

Back in the day the pub scene was the best - s**t all over clubs. Inxs, The Angels, Cold Chisel, Dragon, Ice House, AC/DC- saw all these guys and more at pubs

Local bands such as the Triffids, Dave Warner, The Frames, The Jets - from Wednesday's right through to the good old Sunday sessions. Really showing my age but they were great times
f83b7ae467aee8173eedad563b8c26a8

Did the pub have a big OLED screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back