Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to need to get an Uber to the airport from the Canning Vale area at around 4am this coming Wednesday, not having much experience with this was just wondering if anyone knows how difficult this will be at that time.

Have only ever used Uber once in Melbourne and that was pretty painless but that was in the afternoon.

Thanks.

I'm going to need to get an Uber to the airport from the Canning Vale area at around 4am this coming Wednesday, not having much experience with this was just wondering if anyone knows how difficult this will be at that time.

Have only ever used Uber once in Melbourne and that was pretty painless but that was in the afternoon.

Thanks.

There tends to be Ubers at all times at the airport. Caught one around 1am and he wasn't the only one there.

If all else fails there will be cabs, guaranteed.

Yeah I was talking to one of our drivers a while ago and he was saying they have their own rank there? Not sure if he meant an official one and I haven't been to the airport in a while but I got the impression you wouldn't have trouble getting one there most times.

They do have one there. There's even a specific rideshare stand.

He doesn't need to get from the airport, he needs to get to it and that maybe a problem that far out on a weekday. Suppose just got to give it a shot

Yep, I misread, sorry.

In which case it's definitely dicey. At that time I'd book a cab.

One of my best friends as a kid's family moved out to York so I spent a lot of school holidays out there, York was like our Brokeback Mountain.

It was a great place to play as a kid with lots of creeks with tadpoles and frogs to torment along with the swinging bridge.

We used to play a game of lying in the middle of the road and falling asleep as it was so quiet there.

I remember the vintage car rally there, that was the one day the town came to life.

They have a classic car show out there every year. I hope to get out there for it at some time.

There were loads there today. mainly shelby cobra but vintage cars and bikes as well.

I'm looking at a 1950s motor cycle myself.......middle age crisis thing!

Re the Uber, there's always plenty of drivers I find around that area (Thornlie and Langford are always full of ubers). So even at that time there's bound to be one. Just give yourself extra time to spare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe Constance Hall and her husband separating is considered news
Lets just say i have heard stuff about her from an inside source which indicates she's not particularly honorable. After all she did go on Big Brother as a single which she lied about.

Re the Uber, there's always plenty of drivers I find around that area (Thornlie and Langford are always full of ubers). So even at that time there's bound to be one. Just give yourself extra time to spare

Just had a look at the long term parking costs (going to Melbourne for a week - footy bender!) and I think I'll take that option instead. About $110 for the seven days - tbh don't think there would be much difference between that and a taxi / Uber fare to the airport & back again.

Just had a look at the long term parking costs (going to Melbourne for a week - footy bender!) and I think I'll take that option instead. About $110 for the seven days - tbh don't think there would be much difference between that and a taxi / Uber fare to the airport & back again.
That's definitely going to be cheaper than a taxi. Don't know about an Uber, they might a bit cheaper but it's hard to beat the convenience of walking out of the airport, jumping in your own car and driving home.

You're just a hater, maaaan.

She has over 1m likes on facebook and is going on a tour to the UK. That boggles the mind.

What's the tour about - I have to confess that I'm not a follower

What's the tour about - I have to confess that I'm not a follower

I don't know. I searched her on fb after your initial post about something making the news which sent me to a blog that made me want to violently self-harm.

Apparently she has a book or something so book tour? Society baffles me sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back