Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seem to remember the person in question has a history of similar complaints.

you're right

"It is not the first time Mr Ammon has embarked on a David versus Goliath-style court battle. In 2007 he lost a Supreme Court case against mining company Consolidated Minerals over a Pilbara iron ore project.

Mr Ammon unsuccessfully ran for Melville council last month on a platform of capping rates and banning river foreshore development."

It would be like buying an apartment near the new Perth Stadium and then complaining about noisy footy crowds.
It will happen, just you wait.

Also what a glorious day hey perthblue, looking forward to a massive weekend hosing!

Touch me.

Edit: Actually, don't.

weinstein1015_04-001.JPG

Morley Galleria on a Thursday night. So many young people hanging upstairs. Its like a schoolyard. Security already breaking up fights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morley Galleria on a Thursday night. So many young people hanging upstairs. Its like a schoolyard. Security already breaking up fights.

It's been like that for a while. I don't scare easily but I no longer go near the place on a Thursday night - it's safer at Mirrabooka. I'm not going to be surprised if I ever hear there's been a major gang fight inside the shopping centre itself

I will be doing Xmas shopping in the CBD. It was terrible at Livingston Marketplace on Saturday god help me if there was a need to go to Garbo.

I know they were talking about playing classical music at Whitfords to clear out the riff raff to try and stop them from congregating when they had problems there, might be the solution for Morley.

It's been like that for a while. I don't scare easily but I no longer go near the place on a Thursday night - it's safer at Mirrabooka. I'm not going to be surprised if I ever hear there's been a major gang fight inside the shopping centre itself
Agreed.

Mirrabooka used to be scarey. As did the bus station. Plenty of umm people drinking and fighting near the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back