Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookdale, Camillo, Haynes.....what are these places?

reminds me of this
latest
Get SOR sometime norf flog

that the crowd needs constant pumping up is an indictment on basketball as a spectacle

I love playing the sport, and generally tune into finals of NBL or playoffs in NBA, but **** me watching it can be a chore. which is weird because its a free flowing game with lots of scoring.

Basketball is proof that high scoring is not the same as being interesting. It makes the extraordinary ordinary.

I spent most of the game looking at Andrew Gaze.

He was more entertaining than the game.

He's looking like his old man these days, old Lindsay Gaze.

Andrew Gaze was a great basketballer though, his ability to drain 3 pointers was second to none, if he was black he would've been an NBA star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's worse, Wildcats or Glory crowds?

Never been to the Wildcats so I am going to say them. Wait until they go through a s**t period like the Glory usually do and see how many they get to games.

The Glory crowds can be quite fickle but at least it is amusing in the shed no matter the crowd number.

He's looking like his old man these days, old Lindsay Gaze.

Andrew Gaze was a great basketballer though, his ability to drain 3 pointers was second to none, if he was black he would've been an NBA star.

He had his chances at the NBA.

Undrafted at 24, a poor season with Washington at 28 and then a poor season (but a championship) with San Antonio at 33.

He had his chances at the NBA.

Undrafted at 24, a poor season with Washington at 28 and then a poor season (but a championship) with San Antonio at 33.
He didn't get a ring did he?

He was s**t.

It amazes me how basketballers can play past say 32...

I meant in terms of bogan crowds. Wildcats gets ferals but Glory gets awful poms.

Yeah hard to judge crowd atmosphere when Wildcats are the GOAT nbl team and the Glory are joke of a team led by an imbecile.

It amazes me how the Glory went from like Socceroos tier popular to irrelevant s**t in ten years... now they've lost it.

Losing the orange also counts...

It amazes me how the Glory went from like Socceroos tier popular to irrelevant s**t in ten years... now they've lost it.

It hasn't helped that for large portions of the A-League the Glory have been mediocre. The support is still there as you can see when they get home finals and NIB sells out. When it comes to the Glory, the casual supporters are glory hunters (mind the pun) and don't want to sit through the bad times with the rest of us.

Well they get stuck with shitter game times now as well as the prices being a huge leap over the NSL days.

Well they get stuck with shitter game times now as well as the prices being a huge leap over the NSL days.

Shitter game times? Most home games are 7pm on Saturday night. That is the perfect time slot. People have finished work, kids sport has finished, and you can have a couple of beers after the game and be home at a decent time.

Shitter game times? Most home games are 7pm on Saturday night. That is the perfect time slot. People have finished work, kids sport has finished, and you can have a couple of beers after the game and be home at a decent time.
Oh ok, I havent looked for a little bit, last time I did it was a bunch of Sun arvo/evening ones though. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back