Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says they are big news.

But like I said, if it got too dangerous they would make surfing illegal and fine people doing it to fund a Water Trauma and Safety Fund that would buy signs saying how illegal it is to surf.
sounds like a well-thought out balanced response :rolleyes:

On a side note how bad is that 'article'?

'This was posted on a FB page. User x posted "Blah blah blah". User y posted "blee blah bloo". User z responded to user y's post by saying...'

Jesus Christ.

I see you missed 'thewest.com.au' in the website link.

Journalism is dying a slow death. Actually it isn't that slow. PerthNow, news.com.au, The West - mostly trash. But if you go down to the bit with the links to which 5 or 10 articles are trending then you see why it's mostly trash. People lap s**t like 'the worst reality bust ups' up.

Can you think of another activity that is dangerous that isn't regulated?

Not that I'm calling surfing dangerous.

Lots of things are dangerous and not regulated - off the top of my head:
  • Getting lost in the dessert without water
  • Cleaning the gutters up a ladder in a thunderstorm
  • Autoerotic asphyxia

Lots of things are dangerous and not regulated - off the top of my head:
  • Getting lost in the dessert without water
  • Cleaning the gutters up a ladder in a thunderstorm
  • Autoerotic asphyxia

Michael Hutchence likes this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably a different vibe to what you were looking for, but Royals down the road is BYO and it's burgers are much better.

Thanks

I'll give it a go next week!

Enjoying the simple things in life tonight

A flip side burger and wine at Stanley’s

Feeling good
Thumbs up for the Stanley. Great little bar

RoyAl's is great, too bad the owners are dicks. The guy looking after it is a great guy however. Probably the best burgers in perth

4 way stop signs are everywhere in the US, the rule there is the first one to pull up gets to go first.

It works well, but obviously this does not exist here to my knowledge.
Thank God it doesn't.

Four cars all sitting there...

IMG_1527.GIF

round abouts are essentially whoever gets there first with the "give way to those already entered the round about"

There is less room for ambiguity in a roundabout, because your line of viewing is directed by the geography of it to your right. If there is someone there (whether in the roundabout from another side, or approaching from the road on the right), you wait. This is not so clear at a four-way stop intersection.

There is less room for ambiguity in a roundabout, because your line of viewing is directed by the geography of it to your right. If there is someone there (whether in the roundabout from another side, or approaching from the road on the right), you wait. This is not so clear at a four-way stop intersection.

100%

culturally, the Canadian and Americans are far friendlier and courteous in day to day life (even if sometimes just a veneer) than Australians. Thus the system like that works there.

Australians, like the Brits, are an aggressive culture and thus need very clear rules to know exactly "who is in the right".

SA told me that suburb is a dump!
The couple seemed a bit special. Bought a 3x1 fixer upper for $600k or something, spent $200k I think on renovating the front and putting a ******* pool in (bobcat had to be craned into the back yard) and did nothing to the kitchen, bathroom or back yard then wondered why they couldn't sell it. Ended up it was still on the market although I just did a quick search and couldn't find it so maybe it's sold since filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back