Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows I love winter but my mum and sister have gone to Europe tonight and I am kind of jealous of the weather they are going to get there. Saying that, it would only take a day or 2 of 30+ to make me long for this weather again.

Perth gets more rain than London.

Wish it was a bit more cutting and frigid. Melbourne can have blue skies but you *in freeze.

But this weather's good... it'll be hot soon enough. Few dark ales down the pub. Easy.

:D Sunny and 26 today!
Was cold this morning tho. Down to 4.
But by 8am it was already 24 and stayed there until about 4pm
Its down to 10 atm.

Dont miss Perth winters
You guys should have 'City of Traffic Lights' on your number plates. It's been taking me bloody ages to get anywhere having to stop every 100 metres.

Perth loves to put traffic lights where there should be a roundabout, and a roundabout where there should be ******* nothing.
I was talking about GC though.

It feels much worse than Perth here, everything is crammed together with a set of lights at every corner.

I was talking about GC though.

It feels much worse than Perth here, everything is crammed together with a set of lights at every corner.
Whoops. Been ages since I've been to the Gold Coast, and didn't drive, but holy s**t if it's worse than Perth, you wouldn't get anywhere. I'm tired of Perth constantly seeing a 500m stretch between traffic lights and thinking, we could squeeze some more in here.

Is it true North Perth is being renamed 'Rennanup' and St George's Terrace is going to be sponsored to get more businesses in it? Heard this from a high ranking judge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true North Perth is being renamed 'Rennanup' and St George's Terrace is going to be sponsored to get more businesses in it? Heard this from a high ranking judge.

I’m sure if this is the case I’ll get something in the mail and will keep you updated. How the hell did they come up with Rennanup

Perth loves to put traffic lights where there should be a roundabout, and a roundabout where there should be ******* nothing.

and 90% of traffic lights should be turned into orange flashing lights at night

Both sound far fetched; having Perth in the suburb name carries some prestige, being close to the city. As for St Georges Terrace, how would using one business's name on it encourage other businesses to come to it? That said, marketing people are crazy *s and their ideas seem to be getting stupider.

rennanup? dog swamp sounds more inviting

You only need two things to wipe out the congestion problem forever, or at least reduce it to very manageable levels:

- Learn to merge - like a zipper, FFS, how hard could it be?
- Stay out of the overtaking lane if you aren't doing the speed limit

But until we get to that stage Perth sure isn't ready for flashing yellow lights at night.

You only need two things to wipe out the congestion problem forever, or at least reduce it to very manageable levels:

- Learn to merge - like a zipper, FFS, how hard could it be?
- Stay out of the overtaking lane if you aren't doing the speed limit

But until we get to that stage Perth sure isn't ready for flashing yellow lights at night.
48990199.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back