Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of:
Are you reading my mind?

She’s like the Ross Lyon of Bigfooty - use random words and suggestive ideas to essentially convey nothing, and in turn have nothing to be accounted for or nothing to actually say. It’s weird.

Quite often I read her footy posts on the main board and the caveat is ‘but chicks can’t footy so...’ but at the crux, she’ll speak in weasel words and so many buzz phrases that you’re like wtf is this? Brendan Fevola was a great footballer, Buzz Aldrin was an astronaut... yet she makes football seem as complex as space travel.

What does that post mean? The suburbs? What suburbs? It’s Perth, not Chicago where the suburbs are almost not even counted as Chicago proper. Are the suburbs Bull Creek and Doubleview Or Fremantle and Subiaco? Are they Armadale and Clarkson? It’s vague in Australia.

In a way her post is saying keep shitheads to the s**t suburbs but then it’s like... but shitheads don’t travel to s**t suburbs?

But then she’s also saying keep shitheads to the desirable areas and they won’t use Transperth... but no one has ever called Mt Lawley ‘the suburbs to me?’

It’s a ****in riddle understanding even one of her posts. It’s really odd. Like it’s actually amazing how baseless and all over the place they are.

Not to mention the lame innuendo on Freo rumours and the cringeworthy ‘I’ve had footballers chat me up but I didn’t care... but I’m posting about it’ posts.
"Tayl0r uses too many vague words when she makes a post."

Last edited:
Alright yeah fair, probably had a few also and got carried away. Still find it hard to decipher her posts. Do apologise, do feel bad.

People I know who've lived there couldn't get out quick enough. Home invasions are a nightly routine. A quick google search will confirm statistics.
Home invasions, seriously? You don't mean burglary?

I've worked in the area before, when they had a lot more social housing, and don't live far from the area now. Carousel is a hot spot for dickhead teens on a Thursday night, but outside that it is far from the worst area I've seen. A quick google search for crime stats over the last 10 years shows its behind Armadale, Gosnells, Rockingham, Midland, Morley, Thornlie etc. Doesn't even rate in the serious crimes like murder and assault.

It ain't Detroit, that's for sure.

Well they let the tourists from the hotel wear whatever they want. During the night they tighten the standards up but maybe people just generally dress better at that time of the day anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to go for a counter meal in the CBD on Saturday with some mates (it'll be like sex and city with bubbelz x). Anyone know of a decent place still left in the CBD that has a) a beer garden and b) won't charge and arm and a leg for foie gras or some other wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back