Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

What a sublime day. Though I'm gonna give it a thumbs down just because it won't last all summer long.

Dickheads
I will never understand the need for violence due to tailgating or being cut off.

In fact I struggle to understand why there is so much anger around these days

Dickheads
I will never understand the need for violence due to tailgating or being cut off.

In fact I struggle to understand why there is so much anger around these days
Yep. Really noticeable when you go overseas and come back. Everyone is so angry and impatient here. Not sure if its the constant drinking/drugs or what.

Yep. Really noticeable when you go overseas and come back. Everyone is so angry and impatient here. Not sure if its the constant drinking/drugs or what.
Just an observation, bit I think Australians have become one of the most selfish and "what about me?" cultures around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trees are a big part of the reason that old Perth is better than new Perth. Anywhere with heaps of jacarandas looks great now but while they only flower for a few weeks a year and drop a lot of s**t they do still provide good shade.

Obviously you can't expect mature trees and shrubs overnight but when you clear massive areas to nothing and then plant nothing except a few patches of lawn separated by colorbond fences (half of which seem to have been replaced by fake lawn anyway) then you are asking for a hot box.

Is anyone else getting over being asked to change gas companies? They have set up permanent stalls in every shopping centre to hound you as you walk past. Now they are door knocking. Gas is relatively cheap compared to power. It doesnt bother me. The next person that asks is going to cop it

Is anyone else getting over being asked to change gas companies? They have set up permanent stalls in every shopping centre to hound you as you walk past. Now they are door knocking. Gas is relatively cheap compared to power. It doesnt bother me. The next person that asks is going to cop it
dumbdumberCSaiyGYVEAEOsWq.jpg

should never have privatised alinta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back