Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Also not sure how legal that is to post a vid online with number plates in full view etc without consent - as in the YouTube channel(not that the Audi driver doesn't deserve it).

Its in public so perfectly legal.

Fair enough. FWIW, I don't think it should be. Also don't agree with Whyte's home address being broadcast on tv and online, even though 100% grub(allegedly).

EDIT - allegedly

Last edited:
Fair enough. FWIW, I don't think it should be. Also don't agree with Whyte's home address being broadcast on tv and online, even though 100% grub(allegedly).

EDIT - allegedly
Releasing someones address is basically doxxing.

Anyone can see anyone's number plate in public and you can't get peoples personal information from it unless you are the government.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are many instances where the number plate of a vehicle that ends up in a published photo and/or video is pixelated - google maps, car sales, advertising etc. I think it's pretty easy to surmise why that would be the case.

In the example of the guy in the drive-thru, even though it's almost certainly a case of *******tery from the Audi guy, we don't know 100% what happened before that particular sequence of events. In the moments preceding the filmed incident, were the people in the other car inciting trouble and the Audi driver reacted? Did they know each other from before? Is that even roid guy's car? Many other loose ends.

It's a personalised number plate. Very easy for people to watch that video and put two and two together based on a small snap-shot in time.

With high quality individuals like this, Ellenbrook is surely always lovely.

The thing I don't get is why girls are attracted to dip shits who still have trouble controlling their emotions. She is clearly scared of what the dick would do, thus pulling out the phone and recording her.

I guess it's a case of dip shits being attracted to dip shits.

The thing I don't get is why girls are attracted to dip shits who still have trouble controlling their emotions. She is clearly scared of what the dick would do, thus pulling out the phone and recording her.

The tatted guy who got out of the car is an alpha who put the other guy in his place for disrespecting his girl, although I don't know why she got out of the car to begin with, not once but twice.

The tatted guy who got out of the car is an alpha who put the other guy in his place for disrespecting his girl, although I don't know why she got out of the car to begin with, not once but twice.

alpha? like a 4 year old boy, he can't control emotions

I'm sure some flaming is incoming but if women are attracted to violent aggressive dickheads and we have a problem with violence against women then maybe, just maybe, there's a correlation...

Why would you scratch your own car though? And record it like "we're so random, dun even care"

Wouldn't get this type of clientele at a Chicken Treat drive thru. Speaking of which, was notified it's now available in Collingwood but only by delivery. wtf is that about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back