Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Gabba doesn't deserve a Test simply because we have a good record there.
Besides, we have an even better record at Perth Stadium than the Gabba anyway ;)

Last edited:

Gabba doesn't deserve a Test simply because we have a good record there. It's falling apart while a state-of-the-art stadium in Perth will sit empty at the same time. I also believe we have a higher population of Indian-born people in Perth than Brisbane. Should be Perth Stadium, Adelaide, MCG and SCG.

I believe we are 2/2 at Optus Stadium. Was a 2-1 loss in a 4 test series vs India last Summer and Perth was the only test we won.

Our old Breezair evap AC is making weird grinding sounds so I went up onto the roof to see if anything was amiss and didn't notice anything amiss inside the unit as it was running, I should probably call someone out to fix but any suggestions.
sounds like a bearing

Our old Breezair evap AC is making weird grinding sounds so I went up onto the roof to see if anything was amiss and didn't notice anything amiss inside the unit as it was running, I should probably call someone out to fix but any suggestions.

don’t fall off the roof

Don't fall through the roof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This dramatic change in weather

tenor.gif

Nothing like the sky opening to get tongues wagging on the GD Perth thread :rainbow::D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back